Wyvern_64
Premium
- 649

- Cal Poly SLO CA
- Wyvern_64
Question 1: Once I buy one Formula GT in the used dealership, will more be available to buy?
Question 2: Is there a list of how much EXP and money you get from each event/race? Is there a list of how long each race takes?
Question 3: I heard PD will be releasing a feature where you can set the game to "Remote Play" while logged into PSN, get online on a PC, and run/manage B-Spec races! Is this true? I think it'd be awesome.
Thanks in advance. 👍
Question 2: Is there a list of how much EXP and money you get from each event/race? Is there a list of how long each race takes?
Question 3: I heard PD will be releasing a feature where you can set the game to "Remote Play" while logged into PSN, get online on a PC, and run/manage B-Spec races! Is this true? I think it'd be awesome.
Thanks in advance. 👍