3 Races 2 Wins and a Cheeky Race Ruining Punt

  • Thread starter Thread starter YourDjJonBoy
  • 3 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
25
United Kingdom
Teeside
Skip to 23:00 for sad times


Lots of good clean fun yesterday with some good competition, apart from a couple of snakey racers mainly the guy at the end but he wasnt the only fool in the footage.

Interestingly enough though as he rammed me off the game tried to ghost him almost as if it knew what he was trying to do. Man I would of laughed so hard at that, but instead he manges to get back on the track and only loose a couple of positions. Although I think he would of been better off letting me overtake instead of ramming me off :confused::lol:
 
How is it that you have counter steer assist on but it never activates(the icon never flashes red)?
 
How is it that you have counter steer assist on but it never activates(the icon never flashes red)?
Not sure mate I only use it on weak with gr4 on ds4 and strong with gr3
 
Back