3 screen mode. Quick questions. Need fast answer

  • Thread starter Thread starter sagaper
  • 5 comments
  • 557 views
Messages
448
Norway
Oslo
Messages
sagaper
Do I nead 100Hz, on the screens?
Can I use 15th edition game(hard copy) on one ps3 and digital copy(standa edition) on the to others ps3?
Should the hdmi cable be by the same manufacturers, and length?
Can the ps3 be different models? Understanding that the fatboy's aren't the best...

Are att the mall right now, so a quick answer would be great...
 
Never done it but here's my thoughts.

100Hz ... doubt it's necessary.
Disc or digital ... doubt it makes any difference.
HDMI ... doubt variation from manufacturer makes any difference.
Fat or Slim ... again, doubt it makes any difference.

Provided you have 3 working copies of GT6 on 3 different consoles and the appropriate cables, plus switching hub, plus Gigabit Ethernet or better, I would imagine you have every chance of getting it working.

Full details from the manual here.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/option/display

*Edit. I thought you needed a copy of GT6 running in each console, but it's not specifically stated as such in the manual.*
 
Last edited:
Never done it but here's my thoughts.

100Hz ... doubt it's necessary.
Disc or digital ... doubt it makes any difference.
HDMI ... doubt variation from manufacturer makes any difference.
Fat or Slim ... again, doubt it makes any difference.

Provided you have 3 working copies of GT6 on 3 different consoles and the appropriate cables, plus switching hub, plus Gigabit Ethernet or better, I would imagine you have every chance of getting it working.

Full details from the manual here.
http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt6/manual/#!/option/display

*Edit. I thought you needed a copy of GT6 running in each console, but it's not specifically stated as such in the manual.*
Full hd or hd ready?
 
Do I nead 100Hz, on the screens?
Can I use 15th edition game(hard copy) on one ps3 and digital copy(standa edition) on the to others ps3?
Should the hdmi cable be by the same manufacturers, and length?
Can the ps3 be different models? Understanding that the fatboy's aren't the best...

Are att the mall right now, so a quick answer would be great...

No such answer as quick answer. There is a thread (about few pages long ) where fellow GTP members explained their 3-5 screen setups (with pictures ,etc...) and whatever is needed for > https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/multi-monitor-support-in-gt6.282477/page-10
 
Do I nead 100Hz, on the screens?
Can I use 15th edition game(hard copy) on one ps3 and digital copy(standa edition) on the to others ps3?
Should the hdmi cable be by the same manufacturers, and length?
Can the ps3 be different models? Understanding that the fatboy's aren't the best...

Are att the mall right now, so a quick answer would be great...

Hz shouldn't matter. Yes, you can use one disc and install the digital version on the other two (only need to purchase it once). You can use whatever HDMI cable you want and any model of ps3's you want.
 
Thanks for the reply.
I bought 3x Samsung ue32f4005, they were on sale and cheap. I have 2xPS3 Slim 120GB and 1xPS3 super slim 500GB, One of the PS3 120GB console is my main PS3. And I download a digital copy now ...
 
Back