3 Sets of gears for 0/0 Cars and tickets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Uofawrx
  • 6 comments
  • 527 views
Messages
113
Messages
Uofawrx
I am looking for a few cars and the remaining tickets and will trade 3 sets of Gears for them I have all the gear sets.

Specific Cars i am looking for.

Impreza super Touring Cars
I need all 4 colors ( i believe there are 4)

I need the Modern Muscle Ticket

Bday Tickets I have ...66, 92, 2001, 2002, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010

Please Keep to this posting.

I am usually online from 7-10pm Pacific times

Please send friend request to uofawrx for gear
Add uofasti to send the tickets tO
 
Last edited:
I have a 67 birthday ticket I could give you for foehn, swell and blaze suits.
 
Okay send fr when can you send?
 
I can send in about 15 mins
 
Uofawrx
Sent foehn and part of swell

Sent ticket to uofasti. Just send the rest of the suits when you can.
 
Back