3 Words that are the Holy Grail

  • Thread starter Thread starter DrTrebor007
  • 9 comments
  • 940 views
Messages
301
England
Dorset
Messages
Drtrebor007
Yesterday, my Girlfriend and I were at my house, and she said can i go on the steering wheel. *Grin appears on face* i said yea, about an hour or so later i asked the question: What do you think?
I Love It...OMG :D :D :D :D
Anyone else have 2P races with their other Halfs? :)
 
Not yet but thats an idea!
 
Yep I do. She's learnt a thing or 2 as well from my constant babble about cars lol... Good fun 👍
 
No, my girlfriend is used to play mariokart on the wii. So I let her play with a shelby cobra 427 without any driving assists. Shouldn't have done that though. She crashed all over the way. She even couldn't complete a lap lol :crazy:
Of course, she didn't like it xD
 
My wife is terrible at racing games, and hates it on the wheel even more than with a controller.
 
My wife is not interested in the least...but somehow I got her into Black Ops, and now she plays more than I do....so there's hope.
 
Ha! I wish. My wife hates, hates, hates gt5. Just cars driving in circles she says. She says it makes Madden (which I used to play all the time) look great, cause it is different every time(online) and I have to "use my brain." whatever. I have tried many many times to explain it to her, but to no avail.
 
The tip is to put them in something like a Suzuki swift and a basic track like High speed Ring... they're learning so just keeping on track is hard enough.
The ring in a ZR1 probably isnt the best way to get the missus into GT5, and it helps of you have a wheel!
 
Nope, she won't ride along in autox and won't play GT5, though she does like Mario Kart.
 
hell yeah i got her a jag....this is her car
254165_10150218931282164_782272163_7051768_4444009_n.jpg
 
Back