30 Seconds To MarsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter RFTurismo
  • 5 comments
  • 509 views
Messages
536
Anyone listen to them? Thier second CD is coming out in the summer and I have thier first CD which is really awesome! I really like "Buddha For Mary". Well if you haven't heard of them heres thier site.


http://www.thirtysecondstomars.com/
 
I love their first album. Very curious about the second.
 
I was wondering when they were gonna make a new CD. I've had their last stuff on the playlist for a while, but I haven't listened to it in a long time now. I used to play Capricorn all the time.
 
never heard of em so i'll give em a try, arg im overloaded with new material :scared:
 
stumpydino
never heard of em so i'll give em a try, arg im overloaded with new material :scared:

Yeah you should give 'em a try. Defintly download "Buddha For Mary", "93 Million Miles", "Echelon", and "Capricon".
 
Finally d/led a few... Not too bad. 👍
 
Back