300 cars available to trade (before reset)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 12 comments
  • 875 views
Would you know the colour of your Furai, and if its 0 miled?

Cheers.
 
are you intrested in chrome paint?
 
Okay, I'll have another smootch around.

Cheers.
 
bump (sorry mods, but I assume this is preferable to creating a new identical thread?)
 
Hi, I have the FORD GT LM Race Car, from the UCD, engine and chasis rebuilt. I would like a zonda LM. Let me know if you are interested. Can trade right now.
 
Hi, I have the FORD GT LM Race Car, from the UCD, engine and chasis rebuilt. I would like a zonda LM. Let me know if you are interested. Can trade right now.

Cool, I just added you. Lets do it!
 
I have the 350Z Concept LM that I would trade to your Nissan GTR SpecV GT Academy Version. I will have to check which account I have the car in, but I can possibly trade tonight, but if not I can tomorrow, depending which account it is in. I think it is in one of my non-main account, and if so, I can trade anytime.
 
I don't know if US cars will work inthe UK and the other way around. If they do I'll trade an r8 for an rx7 lm.
 
I don't know if US cars will work inthe UK and the other way around. If they do I'll trade an r8 for an rx7 lm.

Yeah, there are no restrictions on region, but I'm afraid I've made a trade for today from my main account now. But I can trade from my other account if I can tempt you with ANY premium car (apart from the X1).
 
Really just looking for an rx7 lm. If you don't have the r8 tomorrow, let me know.
 
Back