300 One Make Lancer race issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPoet
  • 7 comments
  • 809 views
Messages
31
United States
United States
Big Edit:

If your car isn't running right during the race, but fine while qualifying, make sure you do a warmup lap before the race starts and it will run fine.

Probably why I just saw some dude just parked in the sand waiting for the race to start.
 
Last edited:
I experience it as well... some evo seems to pull away effortlessly after the 1st bend..
 
from what i have read its if you dont do the warm up before the race and it puts different tryres on the car !
 
also if you run quali with 0 TCS and the race starts and you have to reset it to 0 from 3 again it will be in bad handling mode, ive tested this myself
 
So, I just did a race with a warm-up lap first and the car handled fine. completely normal...:banghead:
 
Yup. Did the next race without warm-up lap. Car ran like ****.

Come on PD. :irked:
 
I posted on this issue yesterday about lack of grip in race. It's almost like you have time blankets on before qual. I ran 2 races at lunch with a warm up lap and was quicker than my qual lap.
 
Back