300+?????

  • Thread starter Thread starter majorposer
  • 13 comments
  • 689 views
Messages
11
ok, i got the escudo, and i don't know what else to do, i got up to 298.7 mph, and it's killing me, whats the set-up? please help i'd love to see 300 on the speedometer, thanks guys
 
throw the radio out, it only adds weight :p
 
I guess you could tune the gears, being serious. But the radio does add a lot of weight. Specially with 12 inch subs in the back :p
 
...dont forget the amps. you need to drive the suckers ;)
 
Yeah, use the auto settings for the ratios and set it to like 36 or 38, and you'll go past 300. I've gotten 342.4 in the Escudo.
 
I'll PM ya the link,.... I wanna see these 340+ sets before I go public with mine,.....
 
Yeah, guess what... 700+...... wheelie... i beat all of ya, ALL OF YA! muahahah!
 
i finally got up to 300.3 mph. and i got so frustrated that i just gave up, tell me what you must do to pull wheelies and go faster?
 
All you want is max speed right ?

I would suggest gain the satisfaction from getting a high speed without the wheelie and then try the wheelie.

Lowest downforce front and back.
Nearly lowest ride height.
Nearly highest spring settings.
Camber up to 3 and 2 from 2 and 1.
Toe in zero on both.

I don't have my PS2 in front of me but that final drive sounds high. You may be at the wrong end of the scale.

Get the lowest value for the final drive.
 
My max speed with the Escudo on Test course no drag behind other cars is around 650-710.
 
Back