3000hp Civic

  • Thread starter Thread starter shmogt
  • 5 comments
  • 1,284 views
Messages
5,812
Messages
shmogt
Not good for anything other than extreme speed. Switch to 1080p

 
Last edited:
kind of bad when you put all that effort into the graphics and music and it's recorded on a bad quality cellphone or something, invest in a capture device it will make your videos much more legit looking.
 
If I'm honest, the thumbnail is the best thing about that video. :indiff: The idea of showing the cockpit and how you slowly at first, than faster and faster pulled to show the extreme speed, is a good one, but the cell phone recording and the music just don't make it look very serious or professional.


As a fun video to share with friends, sure, that's a nice one. 👍
 
Haha thanks for feedback. Yes I realize the quality sucks. You can actually switch it to 1080 which does improve. HD capture cards are usually pretty expensive so I'm just trying to make some fun videos here and there. Also you're right about the picture. That's how I lure people in lol.
 
sinvalentines
how do u get this civic, i really want 1

You need someone to trade you. I'm gonna be giving away mine next week. It will be a contest for all the people who like my Facebook page
 
Back