3000m is finished

• Thread starter levitt1991
  • 14 comments
England
England
levitt1991
3000m drag racing will always have a place in my heart as it is the root of my success in drag racing, I was taught to tune and won many competitions on it. It's sad to see that nobody cares for it. This could be due to many causes:

3000m is a lot harder to tune than 1/4

Can't be bothered running backwards and forwards getting faster

All the pros on 3000m have disappeared (me being 1 of them)

I am Willing to give my 3000m tunes away if it will encourage people to bring it back alive. I like to take a break now and again to run 3000m but it's hard to find a decent room.

I wane help to bring the 3000m community back to live? But we jus need some fresh players that have the same idea abut it.

I wane help to bring the 3000m community back to live? But we jus need some fresh players that have the same idea abut it.
All the new players are jumping straight onto 1/4 Mile. People just can't be bothered with 3k but in my opinion it's by far the hardest to tune fir.

And I'm one of that guys... But now I need to find a new wave to play back GT6 like it should. So I think the 3000m is a good option.

@levitt1991 I wouldnt mind doing abit of 3K. Its a nice change of pace from 1/4 Mile.
Sounds like a plan on 3k a tree doesn't necessarily win and not mentioning names but when someone E-Cheats in a 3k comp and loses (hahahahahahaha) that doesn't work either. For them reasons I prefer 3k. You can see every little pull from each gear and makes tuning more tuning ability than tree.

I'd rather go back to tunnel drags than run ssrx, though it can turn into a cluster real quick if you don't have mature patient people in the lobby.

I'd rather go back to tunnel drags than run ssrx, though it can turn into a cluster real quick if you don't have mature patient people in the lobby.
I used to do tunnel but the start is on a slope and in a high powered RWD it usually spins out off the line

Back