300mph?

  • Thread starter Thread starter OGpimp
  • 16 comments
  • 1,129 views
Messages
9
i`ve seen people say they went 300mph with thier car......but i still cant figure out how they did it.....does anyone know :scared:

also, does anyone know where to get the minolta
 
You have to do the wheelie trick to get that kind of speed without draft.

Edit: I don't know the exact settings for that trick but if you search for it you will definatly find it.
 
xXSilencerXx
You have to do the wheelie trick to get that kind of speed without draft.

300mph? I doubt it. My 800hp 300ZX plus nitrous will get to 280. I'm sure all of the LMP cars can get 300 with horsepower upgrades and nitrous.
 
u get the minolta by winning the 2nd to last enduro (cant remember name)
 
The El Capitan 200 Miles.

I got 3 different cars to 330 MPH. The Toyota GT1 (Black, Stage 4 Turbo, NOS), The Minolta Toyota (Stage 4 Turbo, NOS), and the R92 CP (Stage 4 Turbo, NOS). I lowered the spring rates on each car all the way, lowered all of the aerodynamics and lowered the cars fully and raised the gears.
 
I've hit 300mph numerous times without any kind of trick. With the GT1, my friend set a 330mph speed record on my game. I've done about 315mph with the Minolta, GT1 LMTD LMP, and R92CP LMTD LMP. I also hit 292mph with a Saleen S7.
 
WOW my top speed is 415with viper srt!r92cp i have to try that!mercy...
 
I got up to 310mph with my Caddy Cien. It has all the upgrades and it has 1023hp. I did it without any tricks, with nos and draft.
 
i have hit 280 with alot of cars that the tranny will allow. with faster cars like group C race cars, i can achive even higher speeds without stupid wheelie tricks, however its not much use because your likly going to have to brake again and fast :P

320max for me, hoowever if you can do the wheelie trick for your 5 secounds of fame (and bragging rights) then you can get higher in some cars, like with the GT-ONE 380mph or so. - yawn

anyways there are not many tracks that let you go that fast, mabe 3 tracks at most (i havent counted at all, so i could be mistaken).
 
Back