.

  • Thread starter Thread starter MRDEVIL
  • 18 comments
  • 1,286 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread of the year. Nice job.

tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif
 
Thread of the year. Nice job.

tumblr_m961tmUFcj1r3qnxf.gif
My apologies for I posted a thread in the incorrect spot. Is there no way I can delete this one?
 
My apologies for I posted a thread in the incorrect spot. Is there no way I can delete this one?
I don't think so. A moderator will need to step in and lock it. But from what I've heard, if you were a "Premium member", you can deleted it I think. :)
 
You sir won the internet. But still, my apologies.
But yeah, to answer your question you can't move it
 
I don't think so. A moderator will need to step in and lock it. But from what I've heard, if you were a "Premium member", you can deleted it I think. :)
But yeah, to answer your question you can't move it
Thank you guys, petty mistake. If you would like to see the thread, go here.
 
Title it:

Progress of GT6
Notice: update coming soon with featured information *

*not liable to this, next, or the coming years
👍 👍 👍 :lol: :bowdown:
 
I don't think so. A moderator will need to step in and lock it. But from what I've heard, if you were a "Premium member", you can deleted it I think. :)
Nope, on old GTP, premium members could lock their own threads, but not anymore.
 
Favor not to put my account at more of a risk.
Please... With as much notice that PD puts forth towards its customers, you won't have to worry about that until the spec 2.0 update..
 
Please... With as much notice that PD puts forth towards its customers, you won't have to worry about that until the spec 2.0 update..
Still favor not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back