30th anniversary of RUSHMusic 

Messages
610
is anyone going to see rush in concert? im hoping to go see them at the molson amphitheater in toronto...

the concert should be great, its their 30th anniversary tour

you can check concert dates and locations at www.rush.com and going to touring on the left.
 
I'm thinking of going to that concert. But the problem is I'd have nobody to go with as most of my friends don't even know who Rush are :lol:
 
yah thats my problem exactly, my mom ordered me 2 tickets, and i have to get one of my friends to come with me...if worse comes to worse ill just go with my dad:D

im sitting on the grass in general admission :( those tickets are like 27.50...no way im spending 100 bucks to sit in the 100 level
 
I'd go to see Neal Pert alone. Most of my friends hate Rush, or don't know of them. Plus, I could never live down going to a Rush concert.
 
w00t! I just got tickets to the concert this morning! But if you want to go to the Toronto show and you don't have tickets yet, buy them NOW. Lawn seats are all that are left.
 
I love Rush. They were my first favorite band and still are in my top five. I've seen them twice and would go again in a heartbeat. Thanks for letting me know about the tour.

P.S. Isn't their website great?
 
Originally posted by Ev0
w00t! I just got tickets to the concert this morning! But if you want to go to the Toronto show and you don't have tickets yet, buy them NOW. Lawn seats are all that are left.

hey evo, where are you sitting?

i got my tickets in the q107 pre sale and im sitting in general admission...the tickets ended up costing like $40 with all the service charges and ****
 
Dunno where exactly I'm sitting yet, but it'll probably be somewhere with a good, clear view of the TV screens. But the tickets were more expensive than I had hoped for. Damn ticketmaster...
 
Originally posted by Ev0
Dunno where exactly I'm sitting yet, but it'll probably be somewhere with a good, clear view of the TV screens. But the tickets were more expensive than I had hoped for. Damn ticketmaster...

:lol: im guessing lawns?

yeah i know! i thought it was gunna be 27.50, but my mom orders them and tells me theyre 40!
 
I saw them last year at the Gorge. It was an awesome concert! Pink Floyd and Rush often trade spots with me for my top favorite band of all time! See them if you get a chance!

As a contribution, here's a Rush avatar for the taking:
 

Attachments

  • rush-avatar.gif
    rush-avatar.gif
    32.3 KB · Views: 21
Originally posted by shopping_carts_
:lol: im guessing lawns?

yeah i know! i thought it was gunna be 27.50, but my mom orders them and tells me theyre 40!
Whoops, forgot to say that I was sitting in the lawn in the first place!
 
Back