31:108-31:103-31:101?!?!?!?!?!!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vinkento
  • 14 comments
  • 719 views
Messages
1,446
I HATE THIS GAME!! I've been trying to get a gold on the License B-3... I just can't do it... and then it makes me have a 31:101?!?! I feel like crying...
 
Oh wait... never mind... it said I got 31:003... I could have sworn it said 103... I think it knew I was ratting it out. What is GT3, psychic?!
 
Just a pass, or a Gold?

Because I can't get Gold on B-2, the Viper stopping one. My start sucks donkey balls :eek:
 
I needed a gold, I got one. As for starting out, I just floor it and after about 10mph let go of X real quick and floor it again.
 
For B2, use manual gears and watch the demo, do exactly as the demo does for accelleration etc, then just try to beat your ghost. For breaking, there is a line half way between the 800 flag and the 900 flag. Use that as your guide for a break point.
 
Interesting, I used automattic and just held down brake exactly when the demo did it. Won the gold for me
 
for the viper one it seemed that it is better to get an Ok start compared to a awesome start..and hit hte breaks inbetween hte 850 marker and 900 marker...I got all golds on B and A liscnese just wait to u get A-7 (ithink the one with the Camero on Seatle) OMG!!! it took me like 100+ tries i would gett any where from .100 to .001 from passing stupid 🤬 test
 
I think I just need to perfect the pressure control thing. I'm something rediculously stupid like .008 seconds off of gold so I can't be that bad :p
 
Heh, I get 1 or 2 milliseconds off from gold all the time. Just have to keep trying. I've had occasions where my time is exactly the same as the one required for gold too.
kideng
 
Originally posted by :focus-
I think I just need to perfect the pressure control thing. I'm something rediculously stupid like .008 seconds off of gold so I can't be that bad :p
Forget that! Use the right analog stick for gas/brake. Much much easier for me.
 
But I've never had 1 thousandth of a second make a differnce besides those license tests.
 
Use manual and start in gear 2 with the viper... It's very easy :)
 
Even easier for B2 (and this is cheating, so don't submit it to Racing-Line, or GT3Times):

Start.
Drift across to one of the barriers (right is easier).
Ignore your braking point altogther.
Brake WAY late and steer INTO the barrier. Slows you down nicely. :D

Try that a few times and you'll be 2 SECONDS inside Gold time...
 
Thanks guys :D I got it within another 5 minutes of trying. I then breezed through the rest up 'till B-7, where I'm stuck again :mad:
45 minutes of constant 33.10x and 33.11x and I pulled off a 33.054...but I haven't been able to beat it. Dammit, well patience is a virtue they say so I'll just have to wait. It must be something to do with the date or something.
 
Originally posted by Famine
Even easier for B2 (and this is cheating, so don't submit it to Racing-Line, or GT3Times):

Start.
Drift across to one of the barriers (right is easier).
Ignore your braking point altogther.
Brake WAY late and steer INTO the barrier. Slows you down nicely. :D

Try that a few times and you'll be 2 SECONDS inside Gold time...
nice one :P though i was slightly confused when u said drift heh, choice of words is all important in this forum ;)
 
Back