320i Touring Car '03, CLK Touring Car '00, A4 Touring Car '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 2 comments
  • 392 views
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
K here's the deal. I don't really play the single player at all in this game so I have nothing to offer for trades. Just wondering if anyone wanted to donate to an arcade only guy:indiff: It makes me really mad that this game has all these cars, but you can't use them in the arcade mode... Oh well. Thanks for the help

PSN: Lengthybaton
 
K here's the deal. I don't really play the single player at all in this game so I have nothing to offer for trades. Just wondering if anyone wanted to donate to an arcade only guy:indiff: It makes me really mad that this game has all these cars, but you can't use them in the arcade mode... Oh well. Thanks for the help

PSN: Lengthybaton

Too bad you don't play GT mode, cause when you faveorite the cars you have you get to use them online given that the host allows them.
 
shiiiiiiit Ill take donations too.

PSN: JImockious
 
Back