You Can Now View Seasonal Events On the PC

United Kingdom
Ipswich
CraigHyphenO
So, I've just noticed this...

seasonals_zps040f0115.jpg

You can view your current rankings for seasonal events on the go. As well as past events, and regulations and so forth for current ones, so you can plan your method of attack before you even get to your PlayStation (if you've forgotten to check GTPlanet of course ;))

Last edited:
I was thinking today about a great feature for GT7. Real time leaderboards, with ghosts loaded up in 1/4 second intervals automatically. If you cross the finish line at 1:15.38 for example, a real ghost from another player that ran close to 1:15.25 auto loads. Once you pass the .25 mark, the 1:15.00 ghost loads. And so on until and if you are lucky or skilled enough to get within 0.25 of the top driver. 💡💡💡

I was thinking today about a great feature for GT7. Real time leaderboards, with ghosts loaded up in 1/4. second intervals automatically. If you cross the finish line at 1:15.38 for example, a real ghost from another player that ran close to 1:15.25 auto loads. Once you pass the .25 mark, the 1:15.00 ghost loads. And so on until and if you are lucky or skilled enough to get within 0.25 of the top driver. 💡💡💡
DRIVECLUB uses that system for Time Trial and it is seriously addictive. The amount of times I have said I would finish only to see the next time is 0.2s away is crazy. You are powerless and have to keep going!

DRIVECLUB uses that system for Time Trial and it is seriously addictive. The amount of times I have said I would finish only to see the next time is 0.2s away is crazy. You are powerless and have to keep going!
Same here. I found it in another game and I'm not normally a TT type of guy but seeing you are a tenth or a few hundreths from the guy just in front of you is very motivating and addictive. Probably not possible on the PS3 for obvious reasons, but should be possible on the PS4. Even without the ghost part, just bring on the live leaderboards and watch hours spent on TT's by the player base go through the roof:idea:

When I log into the community section of the GT6 website to look at this, all the text is in Japanese. Which is odd because my PSN account is definitely US. Does anyone know how I can change it to English? Or could someone post a screenshot of the page to update language and I'll try and stumble my way to it?

When I log into the community section of the GT6 website to look at this, all the text is in Japanese. Which is odd because my PSN account is definitely US. Does anyone know how I can change it to English? Or could someone post a screenshot of the page to update language and I'll try and stumble my way to it?

Just change the address manually:

https://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/gt6/user/#!/event/ <<<< change the jp to us

Latest Posts

Back