B-1 ? What? Update today said something

• Thread starter randys
  • 12 comments
about when racing in B-1?

I remember the old game you could have the machine race the car for you, you set it up and it did it automatically, I thought that option was gone, am I missing something?

Remember there were two racing games in GT5, one was where you raced the car yourself and one where you watched it race...

That is no more in GT6, right? I have been playing 6 for a long time and thought so, but not sure now.

The update that was released today includes a brand new B-Spec to GT6. It is not like GT5 but more like GT4 with more controls.

I have not used it yet but it sounds like it would be within career race menus, not the main menu, fyi.

They surely made the commands more direct. You can hold acceleration, braking, lane changes, etc in action and the a.i will follow.
The old b spec mode was a one input type deal. This one is way better.

They surely made the commands more direct. You can hold acceleration, braking, lane changes, etc in action and the a.i will follow.
The old b spec mode was a one input type deal. This one is way better.
Now, if only they would have done this for GT5 B-Spec, it would have made it a little more enjoyable for those who liked the parts from GT5.

A-spec career races at the race start screen there is the options to run it in A-spec or B-spec. :)
I have Novice, National B etc.. no A spec

If you mean the other menu then I cant see that without disconnecting the wheel and using a hand controller

I cant use the wheel to do the menu...

If you mean the other menu then I cant see that without disconnecting the wheel and using a hand controller

They are all A-spec, Select one for example Novice, Then Sunday Cup, Then choose the first track and before the race starts it will give you a choice of playing A-spec or B-spec :)

Now, if only they would have done this for GT5 B-Spec, it would have made it a little more enjoyable for those who liked the parts from GT5.
Yeah.
If I could I would add the ability from GT5 to have individual drivers with names, suits and seperate careers.

Otherwise I think they did a good job revamping.

B-Spec Billy Bob Bojangles lives on!!!

GT5 had an A-Spec and a B-spec, and until this update, all of GT6 was considered to be A-Spec. If you go to a career race and enter, you will notice there are 2 start buttons on the left now instead of one, and now they say A-Spec and a B-spec respectively.

Back