top 500pp cars?

• Thread starter Higgins909
  • 32 comments
United States
United States
I'm getting interested more in 500pp races...
I have a 103 Peugot rally or something along those lines.
Nerburg 7m 17s but went offroad alot... some room to tune, but i'm not sure on what.
some guy got a VW polo to do 6m 40s ish same track.

I've got like s2000's beating me just by a hair, but don't like s2000's
I've been wasting money away on cars that arn't worth a damn :/

if abs is allowed, I use it.
tc no...
DL when its a track I don't know.
RS tires, if there is no limit, why not?

what are some 500pp cars that are superish fast?\

Note:
was not sure if better to post here, or in the tuning section.

^ Liar liar, grass for hire.

The Rocket is not the choice of car for this level. Maybe if we play endurance, but no.

A common, powerful choice would be the many FD RX-7s around. Or any of the Premium Elise. Or the RX500. Or the Spyker. Or any of the NSX cars. Or the Focus RS. Seriously: just go and pub some 500pp rooms, and see which cars win or have a great lap time etc etc.

And frankly, i despise them. If i were to give you something decently fast at 500pp and not too overkill, I'd give you a Camaro Z/28 '69.

if you want a very fast 500PP car, use the Ferrari Dino. Old car, old chassis, I know. But if you upgrade it all the way to 500PP, it has arguably the best power/weight ratio out of any other car out there on that level. That, along with the car having an MR drivetrain, means theoretically it should have pretty good handling. You couple that PWR and drivetrain with a proper setup that exploits those two strong points, and you'd be smoking the competition.

Another car that is worth noting is the Subaru Impreza 22B STi. Can also make for pretty crazy PWR, and since it's AWD and is the homologation base car for the Impreza Rally Car '99, means it has loads of grip and can do tight turns at crazy speeds.

Use the Mazda Roadster NC '07. Very crisp handling, and it's a quick car. Does very well online, even in comfort tires.

Elise, Elise, M3, RX500, Elise, Elise, and another Elise.

But yeah, 🤬 easy-win cars and everybody who uses them...

I almost forgot about that RX500. I've seen some 500P lobbies wherein that car was banned, amongst all the Dinos and Elises and Bimmers.

OFF-TOPIC: uhm, @Jordan , just one question. why is "amongst" not considered a real word by your forum software? I'm pretty sure that's a proper English word. Albeit Ye Olde English, but still a real word nonetheless.

I am gonna say... its coming...
I almost forgot about that RX500. I've seen some 500PP lobbies wherein that car was banned, amongst all the Dinos and Elises and Bimmers.
1. Elise 111R is the best of the Elise.
2. I have a Z4M at 517PP that will beat a Mercielago LP640 and just lose to a stage three weight reduced Gallardo. I think you could tune it down...
3. Easywin cars are easy-win for a REASON. They WIN a lot.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

So USE ONE if you want to win...

I am gonna say... its coming...

1. Elise 111R is the best of the Elise.
2. I have a Z4M at 517PP that will beat a Mercielago LP640 and just lose to a stage three weight reduced Gallardo. I think you could tune it down...
3. Easywin cars are easy-win for a REASON. They WIN a lot.
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

So USE ONE if you want to win...

?? Uhm, okay? Was your post and sarcastic statement directed at me, for some reason? Because I'm pretty sure you got the wrong idea.

I didn't start a statement in here comparing the different Elises against each other, nor was I bragging about a fast BMW that I own, nor was I complaining about easy-win cars. In case you didn't understand, I was NOT the one who was banning RX500s from lobbies. Let me state again, I SAW some lobbies wherein the RX500 is banned. Those are not my lobbies, those are someone else's lobbies. I wasn't complaining in any way. I was merely stating my experience when going around 500PP lobbies. What I simply meant is that, out of all the easy-win cars that are being used by people (that includes Elises and Bimmers and Dinos), there is one car that is banned, which is the RX500, because it's too overkill.

Stupid reply is stupid. And you even spelled "Murcielago" wrong. (Mercielago, pfft)

he asked for the fastest car at 500PP (road I assume) and that is it...

yes, and I said that there are some lobbies who ban said fastest car at 500PP. That said, he should be careful when using that car, because it's very likely that he'll get the boot once he brings out that car on track.

That's what, when it comes to fast 500PP cars, the Dino comes into my mind at first, because it's still very fast while still being [hardly] fair game. It's one of the most common "easy-win" cars out there.

I still lose even when I let the car do the work...

I can't drive that well, gold on a VGT event is always a struggle for me.

I bought a elise 111r '04 its pretty damn fast, but the rear on it keeps slipping out on me :/
on tsukuba I was getting 55 second lap times, I started racing hard with my ghost, and sure I would have gotten it into the 54 900's area, if I didn't spin the dang last hairpin...
weight reduction 3
turbo 3
computer
exhaust manifold just found out I should take this off for more HP (2)
95.4 power limit 100 now
RS tires
drive train maxed out but stock diff tune
max trans set for 168 mph
brakes 6 10
slammed height
5.92 9.76 SR
5 5 compressoin
4 3 extemsopm
5 5 anti roll
1.5 1.5 camber
0 1.0 toe

I thought about puttin a spoiler on the back, havent even checked what they have for aero kits, does that mess with PP?
think oil is stock.

I'm getting interested more in 500pp races...
I have a 103 Peugot rally or something along those lines.
Nerburg 7m 17s but went offroad alot... some room to tune, but i'm not sure on what.
some guy got a VW polo to do 6m 40s ish same track.

I've got like s2000's beating me just by a hair, but don't like s2000's
I've been wasting money away on cars that arn't worth a damn :/

if abs is allowed, I use it.
tc no...
DL when its a track I don't know.
RS tires, if there is no limit, why not?

what are some 500pp cars that are superish fast?\

Note:
was not sure if better to post here, or in the tuning section.

These three are my fastest 500pp on shorter tracks:

Honda NSX Type S w/ Praiano Tune
Suzuki GSX-R/4 w/ Praiano tune
Lambo Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 w/ default tune

EDIT: oh, correction...this is my fastest:

NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car w/default tune

Last edited:
Stock, under 500 PP tuned to 500 PP:

Suzuki GSX-R/4
RUF RGT '00
Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Super Rally Car '03

Stock, over 500 PP detuned to 500 PP:

Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08

Last edited:
^ Liar liar, grass for hire.

The Rocket is not the choice of car for this level. Maybe if we play endurance, but no.

A common, powerful choice would be the many FD RX-7s around. Or any of the Premium Elise. Or the RX500. Or the Spyker. Or any of the NSX cars. Or the Focus RS. Seriously: just go and pub some 500pp rooms, and see which cars win or have a great lap time etc etc.

And frankly, i despise them. If i were to give you something decently fast at 500pp and not too overkill, I'd give you a Camaro Z/28 '69.

The Focus RS has become one of my favorite cars

The Focus RS has become one of my favorite cars

That '02 Focus RS was really a big surprise. It wasn't popular back in the GT5 days but over in GT6, it just wants to oversteer so bad that you could make it handle like a RWD car. And, coupled with a hi-RPM turbo, you can really feel the insane power-weight ratio on long straights.

That '02 Focus RS was really a big surprise. It wasn't popular back in the GT5 days but over in GT6, it just wants to oversteer so bad that you could make it handle like a RWD car. And, coupled with a hi-RPM turbo, you can really feel the insane power-weight ratio on long straights.

Exactly I dial out some of the oversteer to make it less nervous and you're right the high rev motor is an added benefit

My cousin pulled his RS out when we're running at the Ring online and I couldn't any FF hatch to match it so I bought one lol

Exactly I dial out some of the oversteer to make it less nervous and you're right the high rev motor is an added benefit

My cousin pulled his RS out when we're running at the Ring online and I couldn't any FF hatch to match it so I bought one lol

I said hi-RPM turbo, the Stage 3 Turbo, not high rev motor XD

Yeah, it seems there's no other FF out there that can match it. To put things into another perspective, take a fully-upgrade Dodge SRT4 , which maxes at around 563PP, and a fully-upgraded Focus RS, which maxes at around 545PP. Even though the Focus RS is nearly 20PP down, it can still smoke the SRT on race tracks. THAT is how much overkill the Focus is.

Focus RS '02 is indeed the fastest FF in game, stock.

After that, there's the Scirocco R '10 (also 435 PP) and then Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 (419 PP)

When all are modified to 500 PP, the VW and Honda should give the Focus a challenge.

the Focus RS in real spec isn't that good... an A45 or (2009) Focus RS will destroy it (amongst other cars)... I don't know how GT6 can say a car weighs 30% less than it actually does and design it with totally different dynamics...
also what about the Focus ST or Spoon Civic... or Megane RS

Depends on track.
On very tight tracks with little to no straights.
The Suzuki Cappuccino

This is one of my troll cars.
With all troll cars which focus on very low weight, they tend to have small engines and as a result, Top speed is not a strong point and they will suffer on straights.

Back