330 P4 Race Car '67, Mark IV Race Car '67, Miura P400 Bertone Prototype '67

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mattv81
  • 25 comments
  • 838 views
Messages
426
I'm looking for:
Ford GT LM Race Car
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Mercedes-Benz 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Ford GT '02
 
Last edited:
Do you have an x2010 to trade for the 190E?
 
I want all 3 lol.
 
ok but it has to be at reset for me
 
Ford GT LM Race Car. I've got the spec II I believe, the white with black stripes one.
Exchange for the 330 P4? Can exchange today.
 
I have the Honda S2000 LM Race Car
 
Okay too bad, any other interests? Enzo, Veyron, Xanavi Nismo Z, Zonda R?

I'm afraid I have all of those. Got quite a lot of cars now, so what I'm looking for is quite specific.
 
Allright then, good luck!
 
i have Ford GT LM Race Car / Audi R8 Race Car '01. Looking for Mark IV but cannot trade until reset. Let me know if you are still interested
 
i have Ford GT LM Race Car / Audi R8 Race Car '01. Looking for Mark IV but cannot trade until reset. Let me know if you are still interested

Ahhh! Thats a shame. I'm booked up after the reset. I can only trade now. :(
 
You realise that due to BD trick these cars are near worthless.
 
no worries
 
All of your cars are the easiest to bday glitch cant belive people are stil
trying to trade these cars
 
All of your cars are the easiest to bday glitch cant belive people are stil
trying to trade these cars

Still, its much easier to get them by trading than going through all that hassle.
 
Still, its much easier to get them by trading than going through all that hassle.


You could get all three in about an hour without wasting a trade slot.
 
Back