330i '05 BMW needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZZII Master
  • 21 comments
  • 806 views
Messages
1,112
United States
MN, USA
Messages
sprchrgdn87
needing one of these in any color but with minimal mods and lower miles if possible. Have many cars up for trade just let me know or i can trade paint as well. Can trade after reset.

completes thanks to everyone for the help
 
Last edited:
Do yo mean the BMW if so I got it 0 changes 10672.5 mile japanrot

Want rsc but open to other offers completely
 
i would have to check really qiuck but i have every GT500 car s/p and 15 ZZII and every rally car s/p and alot of rare cars just let me know what your hunting if i cant find it. and i have all rare paints as well

i dont have the regular car but i got the rally version
 
Yh I think the rsc rally is to dear
Only other cars I want are to dear as well
 
i will trade the RCS rally if you want it im not partial to it
 
Add me mjm_98 and I'll sens
 
ok but i cant send until after reset in 7 hours
 
RSC Rally is untradeable.;)
 
Remember when we glitched all those cars? that was one of them.
 
Have you got the normal rsc ? if not throw random offers at me I'll give the car anyway
 
mjm_98
Have you got the normal rsc ? if not throw random offers at me I'll give the car anyway

Ok anything im my garage and I have alot of rare trade able cars just take a look and I have about 15 ZZII just saying
 
Can you add me know so I can send now you can send whenever
 
Can you add me know so I can send you can send whenever name some quick cars you got
 
mjm_98
Can you add me know so I can send you can send whenever name some quick cars you got

I can ads you when j get home and let you know what I got
 
i got another person i can trade if we cant work out a trade. i can seem to find someone on my friends list that has the toyota and that what your looking for
 
If you can't get the Toyota I'll give it to you anyway or for a dealership car
 
mjm_98
If you can't get the Toyota I'll give it to you anyway or for a dealership car

For any dealership car cause I have some gt academy cars all 0/0/0
 
If you have added me I'll send tommorow and message you on psn about car
 
I have a BMW 330i '05 with 0 changes and only 4,200.6 miles.

If you have the academy 370Z I would happily trade. (The first opportunity to trade would be Monday)
 
If you have added me I'll send tommorow and message you on psn about car

ok sounds good we can work out what you want in return then
 
Back