Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I hate it

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
TeamACRZARacingo
GyroxOpex
Aaand here it is! After a long wait, here's the third (and possibly last - at least until the first few GT7 trailers come out) Gran Turismo 7 Fanmade Intro, Give Me Fuel! More than anything, this is a love letter to the automobile; a tribute to the gods of speed. It's the feeling I get every time I race, bottled up into five minutes and 39 seconds of wild, unbridled adrenaline and passion. Enjoy, and if you like it, don't forget to share it!

Last edited:
Just added the lyrics for an EVEN BIGGER adrenaline surge! Kick on the closed captions to view them!

...:eek:

"Goosebumps Mode: Activate."

Great choice for the song, from the Metallica's seminal S&M album!!

{pops own copy in the stereo}

...:eek:

"Goosebumps Mode: Activate."

Great choice for the song, from the Metallica's seminal S&M album!!

{pops own copy in the stereo}
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Personally I think this is one of the best, if not the absolute best, videos that I've done. And that's saying a lot, considering I've done over a dozen now, and counting. :)

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Personally I think this is one of the best, if not the absolute best, videos that I've done. And that's saying a lot, considering I've done over a dozen now, and counting. :)

...You must be proud of the vid - it looks like it was really a lot of work. I don't think I have such "drive" to do something this difficult.

Good work, man!! 👍👍

Uhm, you're a dude, right? Didn't bother to check your profile... too lazy...:embarrassed:

...You must be proud of the vid - it looks like it was really a lot of work. I don't think I have such "drive" to do something this difficult.

Good work, man!! 👍👍

Uhm, you're a dude, right? Didn't bother to check your profile... too lazy...:embarrassed:
I'm very proud of it! :D I personally think it absolutely smokes the previous two GT7 Fanmade Intros by a mile. Surprisingly though, it wasn't as difficult as some of my other videos. Without exaggeration, I've probably listened to "Fuel" over 4,000 times since Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing came out in 1998, and of course I've seen all of the GT intros, Project CARS trailers and most of the VGT trailers repeatedly. So being that I was familiar with all the media I was using, it came together very quickly (within about two days). The hardest part (as it always is) was arranging everything just so that I hit as many musical cues as possible.

And yes, I'm a dude. :D

Last edited:
latest

Very nice job, my friend.

Your selection of background music and footage are top notch and the editing here is of a very high quality.

Overall, quite a cool video.

Aaand here it is! After a long wait, here's the third (and possibly last - at least until the first few GT7 trailers come out) Gran Turismo 7 Fanmade Intro, Give Me Fuel! More than anything, this is a love letter to the automobile; a tribute to the gods of speed. It's the feeling I get every time I race, bottled up into five minutes and 39 seconds of wild, unbridled adrenaline and passion. Enjoy!

Great job man, its awesome 👍

That was fantastic, usually this stuff comes out very boring but yours was awesome. Man I can't wait for GT7. Not long till December now.

Very beautiful song and intro! It's like a testament to the automobile and motorsport!
Thank you! :D That's exactly what it is. The automobile is a beautiful thing, so I wanted to show that off here as much as possible.

Last edited:
Back