The IAD MT900 GTR Land Shark® is ready to bite.....

Do you trust the Automotive Media to tell you all the truth about The IAD Land Shark® ?

• Total voters

Titanium Man

(Banned)
North Korea
North Korea
It's so funny how much **** people talk about a car they have wet dreams about....

Let me assure all you doubters out there in wannabe Supercar Land:

This is the real thing. Period.

I know it is the real thing. I built it..... 7+ years in the making....

If you have the ability to put your money where your mouth is, come to Barrett-Jackson Las Vegas Oct. 13-15th., and place your bid.... or just stop by to drool all over yourselves.... whatever you prefer....

Otherwise, that's about as close as you'll ever get to the incredible IAD Land Shark® Mosler MT900 GTR...

Enjoy !
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Medi...ype-iad-land-shark-barrett-jackson-las-vegas/

So many "experts" reported false and negative information about my car it was ridiculous...

I felt it was time to rub it in their faces, and show everyone that the IAD Land Shark® is no myth...

I design and build extreme vehicles, and if you'd like, I would be more than happy to share some real information with you and your viewers... not the garbage that has been twisted by the automotive media "experts"...

The Aerotech was an engineering study built by one of the world's largest industrial powers, and they filmed it pretty much every time they put AJ Foyt behind the wheel of it to test. No one really doubted anything about the Aerotech.

I have more than 20,000 build photos, as well as loads of videos which were shot during all phases of the build.

After the car is sold, I will release all the build photos, build videos, and a 190 minute documentary of the building of the car, which was done by a major network, for the entire world to enjoy. It seems so many people wanted to know what I was doing with the project, that they took it upon themselves to "invent" a story about the car, which obviously an internet fiasco, with all the "storytelling" that was floating around, and they way all the so-called automotive "experts" modified the bogus information to their liking, in order to capture viewers and revenue.

The car has NEVER been in any magazine, and no story has ever been told regarding the project, with only one exception; I was in an article for the 2011 SEMA Show flyer, where I had authorized SEMA to use one photograph of the car.

I, personally, have well over 20,000 hours invested into the project, and to read the ridiculous nonsense that has been "reported" in the media over the past 7+ years has been quite irritating to say the least.

If anyone would like to really know about the project, I will be posting all the build information after October 15th., when the car is gone from my shop.

There are MANY magazines who want the exclusive story behind the project, but I really don't care about all of that.

I design and build interesting vehicles, and once they are completed, I lose all interest in them, and put them in the hands of someone else, who hopefully, will appreciate all the years of hard work that went into building them.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated as things progress.... I think you might be interested in a few of my latest projects!

:)

Supercar Garage®
IAD Racing®
Earth

So, uh, why is it that you want to release the videos after it's sold?! I mean, 3000 HP, don't you want to show that to the world and attract people to buy it? Has anyone even tested this car?

So, uh, why is it that you want to release the videos after it's sold?! I mean, 3000 HP, don't you want to show that to the world and attract people to buy it? Has anyone even tested this car?
That's because it is likely he wasn't involved with the car to being with...

The information will be released after October 15th., 2016....

And yes, the car has been "tested".... and tested.... and tested.... and even tested some more...

A massive amount of dyno pulls, and 15,000's of gallons of fuel later.... it purrs like a..... DRAGON !

Kind of odd for a guy to sign up on a forum, harass multiple members, defend a car that he didn't even build and most of us didn
Got any dyno sheets that you can share to show us all the monstrous amount of power this thing makes?

Like I said in the previous post:

Oct. 15th, the info will be released to the public...

Some people on this site seem to have an awful lot of hostility !
Just exactly who an I "harassing on this site" ?

Like I said in the previous post:

Oct. 15th, the info will be released to the public...

Some people on this site seem to have an awful lot of hostility !
Just exactly who an I "harassing on this site" ?

@Kingofweasles might want to have a word...

For a comment he made a year ago. Aha

Also, would you care to explain why none of the tabs at the top of your website besides "Home" and "Contact" work?

Also, would you care to explain why none of the tabs at the top of your website besides "Home" and "Contact" work?

All info related to the project vehicle was "blocked" by me, once the negativity started pouring through the internet.

I felt it was the best decision to leave all the automotive "experts" in the dark, and let them all fight, and BS they way into the worlds car market.

The public can hardly imagine how much of a cut-throat business the media is... they'll say and print ANYTHING to get a "story", and they don't care who it effects, or how horrible they look to their readers and viewers....

To the media, they want it "Dead, Dying, or Bleeding"... PERIOD !

To the media, there is no such thing as "bad press".... it's just more free advertising for them !

Um if you actually had sources to prove that you are involved then I would shut up and believe you.

Only takes 5 minutes to show a pic..

But I don't need anyone to "believe me"....

I just want everyone to know the truth about The IAD Land Shark®....

Yeah, I built it, but so what, it's not about me, it's about the car...

I can post pix all day on the web, but what for? So people can steal more of my intellectual property, and exploit it ?

Thanks, but No Thanks...

All info related to the project vehicle was "blocked" by me, once the negativity started pouring through the internet.

I felt it was the best decision to leave all the automotive "experts" in the dark, and let them all fight, and BS they way into the worlds car market.

The public can hardly imagine how much of a cut-throat business the media is... they'll say and print ANYTHING to get a "story", and they don't care who it effects, or how horrible they look to their readers and viewers....

To the media, they want it "Dead, Dying, or Bleeding"... PERIOD !

To the media, there is no such thing as "bad press".... it's just more free advertising for them !
So you gone full Polyphony Digital?

You know, its better to show your work and even if it indeed sucked, people will still appreciate your work.

Left people in the dark is the real reason you hated. Don't you even realise?

Back