I have one in 0.0.0 condition. Not sure if it is 350 PP or not. I can check later tonight.
There are reports of near 4000 miles (6438 km) necessary without oil change to achieve 350pp.![]()
Do you have level 5 or 6 ticket.
Have GSX-R 350pp.
I'm already booked for tomorrow, but the day after I could send either one of those.
When can you send it?
Thanks for the offer 👍
OK. send either 5 or 6 doesn't matter.
I can send the car now if you like.
Will add trade to my list.
Add PSN jerryjel
I will add you in a minute! Thanks for the help and trust!
FR sent.
The ticket comes from another account, FR coming tomorrow.
Car sent.
Hope you have fun with it.
Jerry.
Can I finally try to become #1 in the TT!
![]()
Thanks for the smooth trade. 👍
You need to read the TT thread in order to know how to get this car down to the requirements. The reason I say read it is because I'm not sure if they are doing the initial oil change or not. IMO, sounds like alot of hassle just for a TT. Good luck.👍
Can I finally try to become #1 in the TT!
![]()
[...]
MonatsendeHope you put it online after you achieved your desired ranking place. I will slash your time to shreds.
EDIT: Report button does NOT work here either...Monitor`s broken probably...
+1 for sharing her, let the battle commence!!
+1 also for the button not working here in the UK either.![]()
![]()
I did gold with the OCD Alfa Romeo
Pretty good.
(Good Luck Out)![]()
werty_56-1I did gold with the OCD Alfa Romeo
Pretty good.
(Good Luck Out)![]()