350pp tuned Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 25 comments
  • 3,019 views

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
Messages
10,207
Messages
MyBoardNick
Hi,

As stated in the topic, I'm in search for a detuned GSX-R/4 Concept '01.

It should have max 350pp. Anybody has one?
Have lots to offer.

Cheers and thanks for looking! 👍

Outeke
 
I have one in 0.0.0 condition. Not sure if it is 350 PP or not. I can check later tonight.
 
I have one in 0.0.0 condition. Not sure if it is 350 PP or not. I can check later tonight.

A 0/0 is not going to be 350PP, I would assume a worn engine-dirty oil is how to get it that low.
 
I put just mine run endurance...I let you know what I got from it 👍
 
There are reports of near 4000 miles (6438 km) necessary without oil change to achieve 350pp. :nervous:
 
I wondered how it was being done, and why I couldn't get mine down to 350pp :dunce:
 
There are reports of near 4000 miles (6438 km) necessary without oil change to achieve 350pp. :nervous:

No way !!! Damn and that car comes from ucd like 10 miles....
 
And the top in the current TT all have one :(
 
Well anyway my bob needs bit fresh air...9h tsukuba is good for him :lol:
 
Do you have level 5 or 6 ticket.
Have GSX-R 350pp.
 
Do you have level 5 or 6 ticket.
Have GSX-R 350pp.

I'm already booked for tomorrow, but the day after I could send either one of those.

When can you send it?

Thanks for the offer 👍
 
I'm already booked for tomorrow, but the day after I could send either one of those.

When can you send it?

Thanks for the offer 👍

OK. send either 5 or 6 doesn't matter.
I can send the car now if you like.
Will add trade to my list.
Add PSN jerryjel
 
OK. send either 5 or 6 doesn't matter.
I can send the car now if you like.
Will add trade to my list.
Add PSN jerryjel

I will add you in a minute! Thanks for the help and trust!

FR sent.
The ticket comes from another account, FR coming tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
I will add you in a minute! Thanks for the help and trust!

FR sent.
The ticket comes from another account, FR coming tomorrow.

Car sent.
Hope you have fun with it.
Jerry.
 
Car sent.
Hope you have fun with it.
Jerry.

Can I finally try to become #1 in the TT!

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the smooth trade. 👍
 
Can I finally try to become #1 in the TT!

:lol: :lol:

Thanks for the smooth trade. 👍

You need to read the TT thread in order to know how to get this car down to the requirements. The reason I say read it is because I'm not sure if they are doing the initial oil change or not. IMO, sounds like alot of hassle just for a TT. Good luck.👍
 
You need to read the TT thread in order to know how to get this car down to the requirements. The reason I say read it is because I'm not sure if they are doing the initial oil change or not. IMO, sounds like alot of hassle just for a TT. Good luck.👍

You've made quite clear that you did not want my help, my advice or me even posting in your threads. (before you start to cry and report me again! :lol:)

So, please stay away from my threads as well as I'm really not waiting for the bull**** your posting.
 
Here is one report button for KB18FAN if needed...Just push this one so mods doesnt get bored your alltime reporting.
Thanks :)

Edit: 9h Tsukuba isnt enought for downgrade Suzuki :(
 
Here is one report button for KB18FAN if needed...Just push this one so mods doesnt get bored your alltime reporting.
Thanks :)

I'm pressing my screen, nothing happens. :(
A Finnish button perhaps?

BTW, Nice avatar!!
 
Can I finally try to become #1 in the TT!

:lol: :lol:

[...]

Hope you put it online after you achieved your desired ranking place. I will slash your time to shreds. :cool:

EDIT: Report button does NOT work here either... :confused: Monitor`s broken probably...
 
Monatsende
Hope you put it online after you achieved your desired ranking place. I will slash your time to shreds. :cool:

EDIT: Report button does NOT work here either... :confused: Monitor`s broken probably...

+1 for sharing her, let the battle commence!!

+1 also for the button not working here in the UK either. :sly: :lol:
 
+1 for sharing her, let the battle commence!!

+1 also for the button not working here in the UK either. :sly: :lol:

Damn..then it works only in Finland :lol:
Well I start using it then :lol:
 
And whomever is bored....doing some flying laps in my lounge with a challenging car (not the GSX/4)
 
I did gold with the OCD Alfa Romeo :P

Pretty good.

(Good Luck Out) :)
 
I did gold with the OCD Alfa Romeo :P

Pretty good.

(Good Luck Out) :)

I guess the orange guy is heading for place 1 in the online ranking WORLDWIDE. :crazy:👍

EDIT: Out, I recognized your smiling avatar face. :)
 
werty_56-1
I did gold with the OCD Alfa Romeo :P

Pretty good.

(Good Luck Out) :)

I did gold with the Suzuki swift from the NCD, 350pp straight out the dealership! ;)

Not fast but got the job done, for now :sly:
 
Back