350Z GT Academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobo081093
  • 8 comments
  • 667 views
Messages
40
New Zealand
Wellington
Messages
bobo081093
Willing to trade anything from OCD or NCD: DLC painted.


Preferably 0/0/0
 
Last edited:
Willing to trade anything from OCD or NCD: DLC painted.


Preferably 0/0/0

Got them all colors... what colors are your OCD Cup cars (there are 3) and your SSR '03?
 
Lupo is Black '00, Lupo GTI is yellow, Beetle is Blue and SSR is Ricochet Silver
 
BTW its a 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy)

Anyhow... As much as I want the cup cars I will do the trade right here and now for that SSR!

Send FR to LemonDiscus and the car to the same. The GT Academy car will come from there too.

What color would you like?

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 (All Colors) | Diamond Black - Blade Silver - Brilliant Silver - Titanium Gray - Ultimate Premium Yellow - Le Mans Premium Blue - Vibrant Red - Brilliant White Pearl
 
I don't mind what colour =)
 
Pick one please

BTW all are 0/0/0 so...
 
Blade Silver then thanks!
 
Awesome! Sent

SSR Received as promised. I feel SO lucky. I have been trying to get that last color for my set for so long. Thank you SO much!

Enjoy the 370Z ;)
 
No problem, thanks again for the 350z!!
 
Back