March DLC Clue Thread

• Thread starter willbsn13
  • 150 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
March DLC Clue Thread

Clue 1:

Clue 2: You could get it with a diesel, but that would be way too practical.

Clue 3: John F. Kennedy said “Celebrate the past to awaken the future.” How you celebrate it is up to you.

Clue 4: No one really knows what happened to them, and that was not only a problem but a darn shame.

Clue 5: You might say finally, but you should just be thankful.

Clue 6: You know they had to be cool since they were being sold for a loss.

Clue 7: Crank it up dude!

Last edited:
Like I said in the main thread, I really think clue 4 will be the Joss JP1

...where's Clue 4? :P

Clue 2: Land Rover Series III

Clue 4: Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution thanks to this bit from Wikipedia:

All of these special cars were reputedly exported to the United States. Most of them were subsequently stripped of their racing equipment and sold as standard road cars, which later led Volvo into difficulties with the sport's governing body, the FIA, which questioned whether the necessary 500 cars had in fact been built. Debate continues to this day among enthusiasts about how many of the special-edition cars were built and what happened to them.

I think the list has a bit of a mistake; it has two "Clue 2s". I suspect that bit needs correcting...

Bar that, seems like Clue 5 is a car that the Forza community has begged for during a long period of time. I want to say it's the Sesto Elemento Chrysler Valiant Charger, given its presence in the infamous leaked DLC car list and. Clue 4 might very well be the Joss JP1 as some have already said, a true Australian oddball and one which isn't a muscle car...
Clue 6 could be the BMW 507; it was so expensive it never made a proper profit due to an excessively high pricetag. Clue 2 could be the RS4 Avant, since the A4 Avant it was based on was available with Diesel engines. The others I can't really say much about, but I'm sure people will have their own guesses at hand...

Last edited:
I think the list has a bit of a mistake; it has two "Clue 2s". I suspect that bit needs correcting...

Bar that, seems like Clue 5 is a car that the Forza community has begged for during a long period of time. I want to say it's the Sesto Elemento, given its presence in the infamous leaked DLC car list and

The Sesto Elemento is a Forzathon prize.

Clue 5 could be a lot of things really.

675LT, Chiron, 6x6 AMG, E60 M5, Chaser JZX100, Zonda R, Alfa Romeo Guilia etc.

The Sesto Elemento is a Forzathon prize.

Well then, I stand corrected on that one. In that case, I'll replace the Sesto guess for another popular name; the Valiant Charger. The Australian crowd has demanded its presence in Horizon 3 for a long time... And it has its name in the leaked list, so it's a veritable guess.

Clue 1: AMC Pacer?

I could be completely wrong by I googled to see what Cars appear in Bill and Ted.

Edit: and I see it's in Wanynes world, not B and T.

Well then, I stand corrected on that one. In that case, I'll replace the Sesto guess for another popular name; the Valiant Charger. The Australian crowd has demanded its presence in Horizon 3 for a long time... And it has its name in the leaked list, so it's a veritable guess.

I would very much like this to be the correct guess as I really want the Charger and don't plan on buying any of the non-season pass dlc.

Clue 6 I would be surprised if it isn't the Jensen Interceptor. They were cool and were sold at a loss and Jensen was liquidated in 1976. Clue 2 Going with the new XE-S. Clue 4 as someone stated sounds like the Volvo 242.

Clue 5 for me would be a Prius C, but I'm not a large portion of the community sadly, and for clue 6, the original Veyron 16.4.

Clue #1 probably alludes to a car from 1969, but the only new cars from 1969 I could find that could be barely interesting were the K5 Chevy Blazer, the Mustang Boss 429 and the Aston Martin V8, which is already in the game in the form of the Vantage from 1977...

And there's nothing from that year in the leaked cars. Hmm.

To be honest, I think we need to read the clues in the context of the cars that have been leaked. Chances are T10 already knew in September what cars would be coming in March. So the chances of seeing a Chiron, 675LT or any number of other cars guessed is very remote imo.
Someone on Forza Motorsport guessed Alfa Giulia QV for #2. The likelihood is probably around 1%

Clue #1 probably alludes to a car from 1969, but the only new cars from 1969 I could find that could be barely interesting were the K5 Chevy Blazer, the Mustang Boss 429 and the Aston Martin V8, which is already in the game in the form of the Vantage from 1977...

Yes, that one is a head-scratcher, isn't it? Could we actually see a new car that not even the leaked list discovered? I'd be impressed if that was the case, because I also can't figure out what car can fit that role...

Also, it's rather funny that no one here has bothered to guess what Clue 7 is. Speaking of ambiguous clues... :lol:

Maybe the strange numbering of the clues is an indication of the Volvo 242? I mean, there are two 2's and no 4, which could mean it's a clue between clues...just a thought

Well the movie does have a 1969 GMC School Bus! :P

So much for @Northstar's Valiant Charger dreams... Unless it comes a free Barn Find, but I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Cars are, for those who can't see the page;

• 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
  • BMW 507
  • Nissan GTR Nismo LM
  • Ford Falcon GT
  • Land Rover Series III
  • Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
  • Jaguar XE-S

Hers's a picture

OGxyOoLnvRoct73WVPJXfURnkTO0BOf3FFlhUhYNrD5tBqr5Q_lWmKDWU2ITK9zjd_bAHXEZEmHFcukgDT8HLC1pe6r7gpGc-xKKmrPr8sRyO1GUVSt-Hcm4fSsXtEue2PljU1BdlwaF1Kcnrj0X34UtLh5HQV8oKy_PP05liSq19u7DLnV-7iHhCdwVrYJC2ZUe2_uyRt9Uc-6P0T2VjcBagD56MFaZCj6e0Ob9gaYsY8Yfjr2PVEPlDlGK13BW5mMbE3qfQpxsyRcbkNDcbydRvPBvrirSzAmNOdWHop79lG1QSeSpaPNuLYb5SGgSf4cM7Cy7ukNt32fcotuOqc2fJ0Yod7z2XZI8QhzIY1_E7jcRnZua0Xb3AsYdkm5yQw0yQRRu87EWioRMlFYJnjS9XsQWY09Bp74D9kZdlbtV-QKEMD0WIsRGp1aJ4R9NP5-TZV1gBn_cORQnI7IXQWFjeiS22uZg-3HM9zU8kF9nn-YeIUrd9D7gCf08Yql73klcEOk6GX-dMCA56e_fRCg2XaWfia728agst-TyXXILUjPuUSEyaurt2b2DER14CKue4O-xagZpP1Q4lNeeIdi9Fnsz9zLRKkzxYYIyJS2HgQNSv8Qf9GjazS5DMyW6gbQQL_sab94NGZ8HhRYni1jxBsZEaNnIAdl5UBhwTEs=w1440-h693-no

Back