More and More GT Sport Closed Beta Invites Sent Out — Official EU Access Coming Soon

I was pretty stoked to get an invite! One thing I have heard of bad about it, though, is that the servers have been handing out discos.....

Hope I can get on and have some good racing.

The graphics are AWESOME!!!!

Like the menus, as well. This whole thing is a really nice improvement.

Anxiously awaiting more features!

Fellow canadian here...U need to create a US user on your PS4 then use the code.. Once done put code in download install...go back top your CAN account and play it...Prresto...

Does anyone know when the beta actually ends? Seems like PD hasn't officially announced when we'll lose access to the beta.

Personally I'd rather they just let us play it offline until the game actually releases since there is an offline portion, albeit very limited but knowing PD, they won't do that.

Glad tonight we have races at the nordschliefe, big willow, and brands though.

Also, does anyone know a way to cheat the daily objective for winning cars? I tried changing the date and disconnecting my network connection but it didn't work. Really bugs me that we can only win 1 car per day.

Still No Beta Code on My US Account going on holiday from 3rd April till 12th. Knowing my luck we'll all get EU Beta Codes on the 3rd... Lol

Fellow canadian here...U need to create a US user on your PS4 then use the code.. Once done put code in download install...go back top your CAN account and play it...Prresto...

Cool, now I just wait to get a code. If I ever do.

Has anyone been accepted into the beta that does not have an active Plus account?
I'm not a member but got an invite. Just logged on to PlayStation Network and filled out the form. The game is pretty good. I've only been running Arcade and Qualifying laps but I see they changed the Online race times so hopefully I can race some!

Hi everyone, I am Brazilian and I received the code but says that it is invalid, I am very eager to play, the game seems very good.

As soon as I read latest GTPlanet news, I logged to my email and boom! I saw the invitation for the Beta on my mexican account. Hope I can play it *fingers crossed*

I got the E-Mail invite to play the Gran Turismo Sport Beta, but no Code was in the E-Mail. And l'm Canadian. It shouldn't be US Gamers only, it should be NORTH AMERICA Beta Test, Damn It...8(

Hi, I am from Costa Rica but had to create a USA account as Costa Rica was not in the menu back in the day. I now live in United Kingdom and on wednesday I got the code and it is working perfectly.
I like the visuals a lot but I have to say the sound still sucks.

Back