There Will Be No Forza Horizon 3 Car Pack This Month

I actually read the title as "There will be no Horizon 4" at first glance :dunce:
That would shock the hell out of me if that were true.

Getting back on topic, I'm not at all surprised there's no regular DLC this month, considering we're getting HOT WHEELS!

I am always a little surprised whenever they don't release the monthly car pack, no matter what else they have going on. Though, no problem when considering all the regular cars coming alongside the few Hot Wheels machines.

Four Porsche models, Pagani, Zenvo, Chrysler, etc. Good times...

I'm cool with this. I mean think about it, we gotten a non expension version of the Porsche car pack, currently getting free Porsche cars via Forzathon, and next week will be HOT WHEELS! - Beat that! (sorry had to. :P).

Here we GOOOooo!! :D:tup:

On the other hand, we did get a car pack the week before Blizzard Mountain came out, so it's a bit inconsistent. At the same time it doesn't really matter because they've been pumping out "brand new" free Forzathon cars out the ass for the past month or so.

On the other hand, we did get a car pack the week before Blizzard Mountain came out, so it's a bit inconsistent. At the same time it doesn't really matter because they've been pumping out "brand new" free Forzathon cars out the ass for the past month or so.

I believe the inconsistency is due to car passes. Failure to deliver a monthly car pack during the first six months would be bad.

I believe the inconsistency is due to car passes. Failure to deliver a monthly car pack during the first six months would be bad.

I did not think of the car pass, that would explain it.

I'm cool with this. I mean think about it, we gotten a non expension version of the Porsche car pack, currently getting free Porsche cars via Forzathon, and next week will be HOT WHEELS! - Beat that! (sorry had to. :P).

Here we GOOOooo!! :D:tup:

Indeed, we have been taken care of so well, I almost don't know what to ask for anymore! :D

I'm not troubled by this in the least! 9 new cars (plus a barn find) coming with the expansion (for which I have an Expansion Pass!) is still more than the average DLC of 7 cars!

Added to that, we get the first ever (added to Forza, anyway...) Chrysler Australia vehicle - the E49 Charger! I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store!!!

Back