Additional Forza Horizon 3 Cars Found In Latest Developer Build

The MG3 is not something I would have expected to see in a Horizon game, but that makes me intrigued to see its debut. :cool:

Additionally, I hope the Hoonigan cars are hinting towards another expansion, I would love something centred around that theme.

The MG3 is not something I would have expected to see in a Horizon game, but that makes me intrigued to see its debut. :cool:

Additionally, I hope the Hoonigan cars are hinting towards another expansion, I would love something centred around that theme.

I think the Hoonigan cars are more likely going to come in either a Hoonigan pack or as Forzathon prizes, especially since the Expansion Pass only covered Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels.

I think the Hoonigan cars are more likely going to come in either a Hoonigan pack or as Forzathon prizes, especially since the Expansion Pass only covered Blizzard Mountain and Hot Wheels.

Playground Games could decide to release an expansion which isn't covered by the pass, but I do think the other two scenarios are more likely. Would be nice to have some events to go with those cars though.

Just a note to whoever wrote the article: me saying that the 2001 RS4's files were updated was a mistake on my part, there's nothing new with that particular car since the original Dev build leak, just thought I'd clarify in case you want to update the post.

• BUG_Type57S_37 (1937 Bugatti Type 57S)
  • CIT_2CV_70 (1970 Citroen 2CV)
  • PEU_405T16_88 (1988 Peugeot 405 T16)

HURRY UP ADDING THIS COLLECTION OF FRENCH METAL TO THE GAME SO THAT I CAN MOCK IT TILL IT RUSTS LIKE AN ALFA.

Also, I'm ready to bet they'll release another three DLC, one of them possibly Hoonigan-themed (they've shown their willingness to release themed car packs with the Porsche CP), and a few other cars may be added via Forzathon events (namely, the RS4).

Just a note to the author--there was no road-going 405 T16. They were strictly competition cars.

Just a note to whoever wrote the article: me saying that the 2001 RS4's files were updated was a mistake on my part, there's nothing new with that particular car since the original Dev build leak, just thought I'd clarify in case you want to update the post.

Cool, will update. 👍

Just a note to the author--there was no road-going 405 T16. They were strictly competition cars.

Bah, brain fart on my behalf, was thinking of the Mi16 instead.

That Baldwin Blazer better have some aero that makes it have the K5's bumper.

Can we get a GMC Jimmy in FH4 next PG? For ***** and giggles? Preferably the 90's one.

Understandable if the Porsche 928 GTS is coming. The 993 GT2 is currently the only Porsche in FH3 to represent the 1990s. Glorious decade for performance cars, so bring it on.

Wrong, road version of the Peugeot 405 T16 was produce between 1993 and 1995. 1046 cars were sold worldwide. There was police version too.
Note that the 405 T16 wasn't sold in US.

Cool, will update. 👍
Bah, brain fart on my behalf, was thinking of the Mi16 instead.
The T16 replace the Mi16 (1987-1992 for her). Note that the Mi16 was sold in US.

For simply differentiate :
Mi16 --> 160ch, FF (4x4 was optional and available on the Mi16x4)
T16 --> 200ch, 4x4

Last edited:
Wrong, road version of the Peugeot 405 T16 was produce between 1993 and 1995. 1046 cars were sold worldwide. There was police version too.
Note that the 405 T16 wasn't sold in US.

Doesn't apply to the leaked car, which is from 1988.

The idea of getting to drive a Bugatti 57 in Horizon has got me
harder than Chinese algebra.
I'm nearly as giddy about the 928, a true masterpiece. Toyota Sports 800 and Citroën 2CV will add to the game's worryingly small list of twin-cylindered cars, as well as a nice dash of whimsy. The Hoonigan cars well be, well, hoonariffic, I'm sure. The MG3 looks like it might make for an interesting little hot hatch, even if, let's be honest, it has nothing to do with the old Morris Garages. And the Peugeot we already know is a ferocious beast of a car, so it will be welcome, too. Really, there's nothing in this list that I find boring.

Doesn't apply to the leaked car, which is from 1988.
I have never said that the leaked car was a road version. I have said that you wrong when you said that 405 T16 "were strictly competition car".

And I indicate the produce date of the road version which prove that the leaked car can't be the road version.

I suppose the Peugeot 405 will spice up the Rally Monsters division with some more off-road craziness, but I'd much rather see the road legal T16. Forza has a nice thing going with all its limited edition homologation specials and one can't have too many of those. I said the same when the Opel Manta 400 appeared in Group B clothing.

Back