360 Flip video

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbader7248
  • 2 comments
  • 424 views
Messages
1
I watched the 360 flip video with the escudo pikes peak and I dont even understand how that happened. Also how do you get 1000 miles an hour on ****ing seattle, i thought you could only do that on test course.

Also someone needs to post a fastest top speed forum mine is 1398.
 
sbader7248:

First off, welcome to GTP! ;)

Trying searching for Escudo Top Speed, and I'm sure you'll find members getting speeds well over a million miles per hour. I think my top speed was 2.6 billion before it locked up on me. Also, to get those kinds of speeds on the seatle track, you have to "brake out" of the track and hit the open road beyond the track. There's also threads on this technique as well.

Try a search for The Escudo Flip. I believe I created a thread fully explaining what happened to cause the Escudo to go into a series of forward sommersaults.

The search feature can be your best friend. :)

:cheers:
 
Welcome to GTP and like Pako said, try using search before you you post a question. Chances are it has been asked and answered already...
 
Back