1) Competitive racing with:
- no tuning
- no upgrades
- Any identical cars; or
- FIA GT3 only; or
- FIA GT1

2) Elite / Hardcore:
- all assists off
- no ABS (ideally, but I can understand if people want to use it)
- no TCS
- no racing line
- cockpit view (ideally, but I can understand if people want to use other views)

3) Willing to wait for at least 3 players to join

4) And of course, *clean* racing.

There are other "User Index" threads, but I hope we can have a very specific thread for those looking for COMPETITIVE and HARDCORE racing. I hate joining a server where everyone just use the fastest car with all assists ON. Also, this index should hopefully filter out some of the bashers and wreakers.

Instead of starting 2 threads, we can use this for both Xbox and PS3 users. Here is my:
(Console : Gamer)

Xbox Live : RazorPuF

Last edited:
I'm interested in races like these. I wouldn't mind running all the same cars with tuning, upgrades, etc. I have yet to do an all Radical or 911 race for example.

PSN: TexasTyme214

My point is absolutely NO upgrades. I can tolerate tuning, but upgrades make it hard to find a competitive field. You can never tell what upgrades other cars have. "Class" rating isn't a very good indicator either.

What I am hoping is to find a field of equal performance so that the DRIVER'S SKILL is most important, and not the car.

When someong hosts an "Identical Car", FIA GT3 or FIA GT1 race, I will at least know that the cars are closely matched and I won't see a runaway monster in the grid. Upgrades are therefore not allowed for this User Index.

My point is absolutely NO upgrades. I can tolerate tuning, but upgrades make it hard to find a competitive field. You can never tell what upgrades other cars have. "Class" rating isn't a very good indicator either.

What I am hoping is to find a field of equal performance so that the DRIVER'S SKILL is most important, and not the car.

When someong hosts an "Identical Car", FIA GT3 or FIA GT1 race, I will at least know that the cars are closely matched and I won't see a runaway monster in the grid. Upgrades are therefore not allowed for this User Index.

this is a good idea , i'm on ps3 and my psn-id is musomaniak , so anyone interested in doing this please add me

Latest Posts

Back