370z academy car question

  • Thread starter Thread starter miTnut311
  • 2 comments
  • 495 views
Messages
94
United States
California
Messages
miTnut311
Im hoping sombody can help me out. I traded for a 370z academy car but I didnt know the guy tuned it to the max with 3rd stage wight reduction. was abel to find a 0/0 set up and added wight to make it the correct wight. what I want to know is will the car handle different with the wight added to the ballast rather then not having the wight reduction done at all? :indiff:
will this be ok or should I start looking for a 0/0 car?
 
Last edited:
Depends on where you have the weight ballast located. Middle, front, rear, etc.. Middle should be ok as it is perfectly centered. Would be my guess...hope this helps
 
ya I have it in the middle I might just look for a 0/0 anyways just to make sure. anybody eles know for sure?? i am just going off guess'es right now but would like no know for sure if there is a diff?
 
Last edited:
Back