370Z Brilliant Silver with 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 25 comments
  • 1,252 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
370Z Brilliant Silver with 0 miles

Looking for Yellow 370Z or Audi R8 '09 colours or RX-7 LM Blue

All of the above request should be 0 miles

isocollector
 
Last edited:
I'll give you 2 beeps with the Girl for the 370 hahahaha



GoodLuck!
 
Do you want a premium yellow?
 
No not that premium yellow that someone else no names mention (CENSORED) sent me or I sent......

Now 2 beeps and the girl HELL YA
 
Actually i got 2 of theses in different accounts
 
How many colors does the R8 LMS 09 come in? I just received my Red one
 
8 or 10 including that one i think
 
I still have 2 ready to go
 
Will trade for some R8 Audi '09 say the Brilliant colour
 
Still got theses if anyone is interested
 
Well it appears this aint going anywhere tonight :(
 
Any early risers needing one of theses ?
 
what color R8 do you need,mate?
 
I have theses so far:
Jetblau
Suzukagrau
Daytonagrau Perleffekt
Brilliantrot

i got another last night just cant remember the name lol
 
i have r8 lms 09

IbisweiB 70 miles
(Jetblau Metallic) 0 miles
phantomschwarz 0 miles
 
I'd like the IbisweiB but it has mile unfortunately :(
 
I've done a race before coming on this forum uFFFF
 
yellow for silver ?? or blue rx-7 upto you ??
 
I'll take Blue RX-7 LM please

PM me and ill give ya the details
 
I have the IbisweiB Audi LMS 0 miles after reset could work it in a trade for the Blue Camaro or Yellow RX7. I would like to get both cars tonight if possible just let me know what else you are looking for and I'll see what I have in open slots.
 
Blue/White Camaro LM right ? I got that and the RX-7 LM Yellow in 2 different slots

That audi would be good and do you have audi r8 Lavagrau ?
 
I just got the Audi in Daytonagrau right now I only have the 2 colors. I do have Blue FTO, White FTO, all the other Camaros, All the other RX7s and a couple of Imprezzas. Not sure about all the slots right now 2 are taken but I have these cars spread out so should eb able to work a 2 car deal.
 
Might grab a Blue or White FTO as i only have a Yellow FTO so far
 
Ok, I have the Audi in one slot and I have both of the FTOs in another slot so I can reserve those 2 slots for you and we can trade the Audi and your choice of the 2 FTOs for the Camaro Blue/White 0 miles and the RX7 Yellow 0 miles.

If you want to wait until closer to reset to decide on White or Blue that is fine since they are both in the same slot or if you want both FTOs rather than the Audi let me know and I'll reserve another slot for the other FTO.

All 3 cars are 0 miles 0 switches.
 
blue rx-7 traded for 370z nice easy trade again cheers 👍
 
My pleasure and same goes for you !!!
 
Back