370Z Drift Tune needed

• Thread starter akeyX
  • 19 comments
akeyX
Hey,

im looking for a Drift Tune for a 370Z. I was tryin around but nothing worked out for me. Maybe someone could post his Tune so I have a base where I can start tweaking a bit. Thanks soo much!

cheers,
Alex

I do not have a 370z yet but can you list the mods that you have installed? I wouldn't mess with any of the power just yet. I would recommend to start off with buying some hard tires (comfort or sport, preferably), fully customizable suspension, and LSD.

Set the LSD to 5/60/60 to begin with and then outfit the hard tires and have a go while the suspension is stock. from there, make adjustments lightly according to what you experience (every driver is a little different). I recently read the tuning guide for GT4 posted in a sticky post (tuning section i believe). And while I knew some basics, that cleared up a lot and I feel like I am now in more control of what I get out of my tunes. I have been doing this with a s13 and I almost have it dialed in to my liking, just have to develop my skills and then go back to adjusting it as I get better; which is the most engrossing part of the game I have come across.

I'm drifting a 370Z as well... I'm by no means an expert, but I feel that I've gotten the car to a consistent, controllable point and now I just need to work on my skills.. I'll post my tune in a little while.

So far, the car is ok. No kick-backs at all, but it has tendencies to oversteer (my back wants to overtake the front in corner).
What could I change to make the car more stable? These are the Parts and Tunings:

Modifications:

Body Chassis:
Chassis Stage III
Rigdity Improv.
Window replacement
Carbon Bonnet

Engine:
Stage III
Sports ECU

Intake:
Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Exhaust:
Racing Exhaust
Sport Manifold
Cat

Turbo Kits:
Supercharger (id like to change to Stage 1 Turbo, but it doesent work)

Transmission:
Stock

Drivetrain:
Twin Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Shaft
Custom. LSD

Suspension:
Fully

Tires:
Comfort Hard

Tuning:

LSD:
10/50/40

Suspension:
ride height: -25 / -25
spring rate: 10.5 / 6.5
Dampers Ext: 5 / 5
Dampers Com: 5 / 5
ARB: 4 / 6
Camber: -2.5 / -0.5
Toe: -0.10 / 0.05

rest all stock.

cheers,
Alex

So far, the car is ok. No kick-backs at all, but it has tendencies to oversteer (my back wants to overtake the front in corner).
What could I change to make the car more stable? These are the Parts and Tunings:

Modifications:

Body Chassis:
Chassis Stage III
Rigdity Improv.
Window replacement
Carbon Bonnet

Engine:
Stage III
Sports ECU

Intake:
Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Exhaust:
Racing Exhaust
Sport Manifold
Cat

Turbo Kits:

Transmission:
Stock

Drivetrain:
Twin Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Shaft
Custom. LSD

Suspension:
Fully

Tires:
Comfort Hard

Tuning:

LSD:
10/50/40

Suspension:

rest all stock.

cheers,
Alex

Hmmm... that's basically the set up, I'm running, except for the supercharger... Are you sure you have a 370Z and not a 350Z? The 370 allows for turbo, but the 350 only does super...

I's say adjust your tires... I run sport medium up front and sports hard in the rear.

tuned to about 420hp, weight reduction lvl1 and all drivetrain upgrades. fully customized suspensions set to F8.0/R6.0 springs all 4 on dampers and 1/1 with sways -3.0 camber front and rear and you are good to go.

check out my threads with 370z drifts if you would like

Modifications:

Body Chassis:
Chassis Stage III
Rigdity Improv.
Window replacement
Carbon Bonnet

Engine:
Stage III
Sports ECU

Intake:
Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter

Exhaust:
Racing Exhaust
Sport Manifold
Cat

Turbo Kits:

Transmission:
Stock

Drivetrain:
Twin Clutch
Racing Flywheel
Carbon Shaft
Custom. LSD

Suspension:
Fully

Tires:
Comfort Hard

Tuning:

LSD:
10/50/40

Suspension:

rest all stock.

cheers,
Alex

If possible, can I add that to the Depot?

I swear negative makes the tires like this \ / and positive makes them like this / \.

Edit: Maybe not, I just thought about it and theyre right. :dopey:

Last edited:
Back