370z gt academy '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter hazellnut134
  • 28 comments
  • 1,224 views
Messages
774
United Kingdom
Trial Mountain
Messages
joehazell
Messages
hazellnut134
I have some new cars available, such as:

0/0/0 cars:

Genki Hyper Silvia
Nissan Skyline Pace Car
White New Beetle Cup Car
Mitsubishi HSR-2 Concept
Nissan GT-R Tokyo Motor Show Concept
Daihatsu Midget 2 D-type
 
Last edited:
Really want this car. Post your offers here, have a few hundred cars to trade.

i got the nissan 370z academy, still in stock and 0 millage
what can you offer ?

Im interested in
DLC painted cars
Tickets
 
Lets work on me getting one first Joe! Then we'll get you one! Still trying to get mine.
 
FrezzErra
i got the nissan 370z academy, still in stock and 0 millage
what can you offer ?

Im interested in
DLC painted cars
Tickets

I need a 370z also. What ticket you need. I have lots of the.
 
I have one but I need a Polarized 005 LFA for it.
 
Lets work on me getting one first Joe! Then we'll get you one! Still trying to get mine.

Sure. When I get back from school I'll try and get a polarized LFA or dlc painted car.
 
TheGeniousChimp
I have one but I need a Polarized 005 LFA for it.

Thats just highway robbery. Look at the value. You are way over
 
I'll get you a free 0/0/0 in 5-6 days! 👍
 
Bump
 
Op updated!

I have some new cars available, such as:

0/0/0 cars:

Genki Hyper Silvia
Nissan Skyline Pace Car
White New Beetle Cup Car
Mitsubishi HSR-2 Concept
Nissan GT-R Tokyo Motor Show Concept
Daihatsu Midget 2 D-type
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
I offered you a free one but you are still wanting to trade? Consider my offer revoked. 👎
 
Scottish GT5
I offered you a free one but you are still wanting to trade? Consider my offer revoked. 👎

Noooo!
 
MidNight HP
Thats just highway robbery. Look at the value. You are way over
What is highway robbery no car is worth more than a trade day as you can only send 1 a day no matter what value it is!

I have 370z gt academy 0/0/0 to trade tomorrow with the OP for your white beetle cup car.
 
Ok I'll just check with Scottish to see if
he still doesnt want to trade.
 
Ok, it's a deal. Add joehazell.

But what does you pm box being full have to do with it? Can't you delete messages?
 
PM box is full so,

No sorry.
All 2000! Jeez, I haven't deleted any messages since December and I'm only at 315.

Anyway, I have one in 0/0/0 condition that I can send today and I need nothing for it.
 
Ross
All 2000! Jeez, I haven't deleted any messages since December and I'm only at 315.

Anyway, I have one in 0/0/0 condition that I can send today and I need nothing for it.

Ok, I'll FR you.
 
All 2000! Jeez, I haven't deleted any messages since December and I'm only at 315.

Anyway, I have one in 0/0/0 condition that I can send today and I need nothing for it.

Any chance you could send me it? I've been looking for one for ages....
I can give you 5x Gold Chrome Paint or something even though you said you didn't need anything for it?
 
Ok, I'll FR you.
FR accepted and car sent

Any chance you could send me it? I've been looking for one for ages....
I can give you 5x Gold Chrome Paint or something even though you said you didn't need anything for it?

OK FR me and depending if I have stuff to do, I'll send you one tomorrow.
 
FR accepted



OK FR me and depending if I have stuff to do, I'll send you one tomorrow.

Ok FR sent , I'll be on , just let me know if you're too busy .:)
 
Thanks Ross! 👍
 
Ok, it's a deal. Add joehazell.

But what does you pm box being full have to do with it? Can't you delete messages?

All 2000! Jeez, I haven't deleted any messages since December and I'm only at 315.

Anyway, I have one in 0/0/0 condition that I can send today and I need nothing for it.

It as hazellnut134's pm box that was full not mine.
 
Yeah it is.
 
Back