370Z GT Academy Edition

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_Treece
  • 11 comments
  • 597 views
Messages
16
Messages
Treece01
Hi All,

I would desperately like one of these cars I work for Nissan and am competing in a virtual competition in one of these next Tuesday so would love to get some practice in.

I will happily trade for it.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Can you list some of the items you have available?
 
Hi All,

I would desperately like one of these cars I work for Nissan and am competing in a virtual competition in one of these next Tuesday so would love to get some practice in.

I will happily trade for it.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris,

My name is Chris also lol
I don't have one of these cars yet but give me 5 min & I might be able to get one & if I do you can have it for free. (I'll copy send :) )
 
I'm slowly listing my cars on my gran turismo garage so feel free to take a look an see if there's anything you want. If your feeling really kind you could lend me the car till next Thursday and I'll return it.
 
I have a tuned chrome green one online to share. Just add crypto-manic. I can add you tomorrow. 👍
 
Would not let me add you said you had too many freinds.
 
add me. Ill send you a free one at trade reset (40 minutes)
 
crypto, im trying to get back into the swing of things. I just had brain surgery and am not feeling the best and trying to force myself to "get better" if that makes sense
 
crypto, im trying to get back into the swing of things. I just had brain surgery and am not feeling the best and trying to force myself to "get better" if that makes sense

I wish you the best my friend, if there's anything you need let me know:tup:
 
I've accepted you request.

tigersharkdude I've also added you to my friends.

Thank you all for your generosity.

Thanks,
Chris
 
treece, do you want a modded car or stock?
 
Back