370Z GT Academy from lvl 12 ticket?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike 5927
  • 7 comments
  • 1,137 views
Messages
372
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Messages
mike_5927
I have a level 12 ticket and was wondering if it was possible to get the 370Z GT Academy version from it.

I know it is a level 12 car I just don't want to spend hour after hour grinding the ticket only to find out a couple of days later it's not possible.

Thanks for any help.
 
Yes, it's possible
 
I got it in about three or four tries.

Guess I was just lucky.
 
mike 5927
I got it in about three or four tries.

Guess I was just lucky.

:grumpy:
I gave up after a few hours. :banghead:
 
I have a few from the that ticket. Now that I have the car, it seems to pop up all the time from a 12 ticket because I don't want it. lol.
 
I got it in about three or four tries.

Guess I was just lucky.

I was really lucky got it on the first try, with my first level 12 ticket
 
Back