370Z GT Academy Version

  • Thread starter Thread starter JaCK_Ers69
  • 24 comments
  • 4,813 views
Messages
120
Messages
JaCK_eRs69
Just wondering if anyone else has this car, I've just won it through a Lvl 12 ticket and was quite surprised, only ever heard of the GT-R academy version but not this one, i hope its rare :dopey: haha.
 
I got it with a ticket too, its beautifully modelled. One of the best looking cars in the game.
 
can you buy this car or only way to get is through a random gift ticket?
 
What race/ticket does it come from.. Got the GT-R but not the 370Z. Really wanna lap Indianapolis with it again :D
 
what's the difference between the 370 GT academy version and the stock 370Z?
 
It's got 370bhp stock, thats all I've noticed so far, oh and its got a rear wing, great looking car.
 
Just wondering if anyone else has this car, I've just won it through a Lvl 12 ticket and was quite surprised, only ever heard of the GT-R academy version but not this one, i hope its rare :dopey: haha.

I doubt it is rare considering that were getting it for the NA GT Academy on the 20th haha.
 
Sorry :(
 
I doubt it is rare considering that were getting it for the NA GT Academy on the 20th haha.

What does the NA stand for by the way, I'm hoping its North American so it'll still be quite rare everywhere else! haha.
 
Just wondering if anyone else has this car, I've just won it through a Lvl 12 ticket and was quite surprised, only ever heard of the GT-R academy version but not this one, i hope its rare :dopey: haha.

I got it through the lvl 12 ticket. It is a fantastic car. I love it :)
 
so all level 12 tickets will give everyone the same car or is it randomly chosen?
 
i just got mine now. its great! so beautiful. i had the white Z in real life. 2009 touring model. interior in persimmon... *cries*
 
Question for you guy's that have got it via lvl 12 gift ticket. Did you have the Indy GT Academy Demo installed on your PS3 prior to GT5?

Reason I ask is I had it (Indy GT Academy TT) on my old PS3, but am playing GT5 on a new PS3 and my Lvl12 gift tickets were an LFA in A-spec and an F40 in B-spec

I'm wondering if I finish the event's and get lvl 12 ticket's on my old ps3 that had the demo on it whether i'll get the GT Academy 370z...?

I'll get back to you on this when I can be assed to transfer cars back to the old ps3 and finish all the event's to get the tickets..

It was a cool car, kinda like a RM'd 370

I WANT IT!
 
I didn't have GT Academy on my PS3 anymore, as it was of no use, and I got it yesterday by winning all professional B-spec races.
 
Yea you didn't have it on there anymore but you did have it on there right?
 
Is getting a lvl 12 ticket the only way to get this car? Or do you get it from completing all professional B-Spec events?

Please can somebody confirm?

Thanks
 
Back