370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Premium Ultimate Yellow + MARK IV

  • Thread starter Thread starter C.D
  • 9 comments
  • 1,223 views

C.D

Messages
248
Messages
RetriSearain
Title says it all, I got the following cars up for trade:

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 in Premium Ultimate Yellow
Ford MARK IV Race Car

PSN ID is RetriSearain, let me know if you're interested!
 
i'll trade you 2 supra rz's for that mark iv
 
How do you get the GT Academy 370Z?
 
fully tuned viper ACR 1,000BHP for GT Academy 370Z
 
Last edited:
I'll trade you a Merc Sauber C9 race car, Cadilliac Cien or Delorean.
Pm my PSN with your choice if you take up my offer.
Forgot to say, for the 370Z
 
Last edited:
Gt pm me if u wanna trade the viper for the 370. I won one too
 
Anyone want any car from my list for this ever so desired 370 GT Academy car? Click my SIG to browse my cars available.👍
 
i'll trade my gt-r for the 370z :)

fully modified
body kit installed
carbon fiber hood
midnight blue paint (i'll upload a pic later)
 
Back