370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08

  • Thread starter Thread starter sdf
  • 10 comments
  • 627 views

sdf

Messages
412
I dont want it Black or Red.

I offer anything from my garage and i will rebuild the car before trade.
(except the S.V. X1 cause it has more than 70k klm and i dont think that anyone wants it)

Also i will trade for a set of 5 paints.
I have 700+ paints, 15 different Mattes, 2xChromes, 8 color shifts.
Just tell me what colors you want and i'll send them.

I can send any car in 5 Hours from now.
 
Last edited:
you know you can re-paint these cars!

need these 2 cars for my collection. i have a 370z lmk what color you want, and do you want it stock? or fully modded? i can send tomorrow. also lmk whatelse your looking for!

thanks



Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
by Mitsubishi (1997, Japan)

Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99
by Mitsubishi (1999, Japan)


check this post. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157160

garage #2 is open tomorrow too! lmk
 
Last edited:
I am not sure about the academy cars, i have the gtr but i havent tried to paint it.
 
R8 LMS Race Car (Team
PlayStation) '09

for 0 miles 370 Titanium Gray
 
do you have an open slot?
 
sdf
I am not sure about the academy cars, i have the gtr but i havent tried to paint it.

WHAT?

i'm telling you, you can re-paint those cars!
 
ok......anyway.....

@HondaFanatic
ok done deal. i'll add you now ;)
i dont know if the R8 LMS comes in many colors, I have it in black.
 
if you need something tomorrow lmk

i need this car

Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
by Mitsubishi (1997, Japan)
 
You send me an original Red or Black, and i will send you a blue one!

Zero miles.
 
Back