370z tuned car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ctvol15
  • 5 comments
  • 449 views
Messages
21
United States
West Virginia
Messages
Ctvol15
Let me know what anyone wants in return. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday...
 
I believe so. It's the one from the level 12 ticket. I've went thru dozens of tickets-no 370z. Lol. I'll add you soon. Pls let me know what to send in return. Thank you buddy.
 
Oh yeah. Color doesn't matter. Any of them are fine.
 
powerstrokin06
Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday...

In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them??
 
In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them??

Its a 370Z not 360Z and maybe using the Pm system is a better route than highjacking somebody elses thread or create your own thread.
 
Back