Ctvol15 Messages 21 West Virginia Messages Ctvol15 Jan 19, 2012 #1 Let me know what anyone wants in return. Thank you. Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
powerstrokin06 Messages 472 Messages powerstrokin06 Jan 19, 2012 #2 Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday...
Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday...
Ctvol15 Messages 21 West Virginia Messages Ctvol15 Jan 19, 2012 #3 I believe so. It's the one from the level 12 ticket. I've went thru dozens of tickets-no 370z. Lol. I'll add you soon. Pls let me know what to send in return. Thank you buddy.
I believe so. It's the one from the level 12 ticket. I've went thru dozens of tickets-no 370z. Lol. I'll add you soon. Pls let me know what to send in return. Thank you buddy.
Ctvol15 Messages 21 West Virginia Messages Ctvol15 Jan 19, 2012 #4 Oh yeah. Color doesn't matter. Any of them are fine.
B Bash0987 (Banned) Messages 113 Messages Bash1987654321 Jan 19, 2012 #5 powerstrokin06 Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday... Click to expand... In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them??
powerstrokin06 Are you meaning the GT Academy 370z's if so i have all of them. Send me an FR and I'll shoot you which ever color ya want on Monday... Click to expand... In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them??
calico Messages 2,684 ZEGOLFMAN Messages ZEGOLFMAN Messages VR6-DUBBERS Jan 20, 2012 #6 Bash0987 In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them?? Click to expand... Its a 370Z not 360Z and maybe using the Pm system is a better route than highjacking somebody elses thread or create your own thread.
Bash0987 In after a 360z gt academy in brilliant silver and the other silver if u have it and what u want for them?? Click to expand... Its a 370Z not 360Z and maybe using the Pm system is a better route than highjacking somebody elses thread or create your own thread.