372 photos of the 2003 Monterey Historic Automobile Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cano
  • 13 comments
  • 1,210 views

Cano

Premium
Messages
20,759
Mexico
Cephiro
and pretty good photos, I shall say. relatively good size too. loads of vintage racing Bugattis, as it was this year's honored marke. good racing pics, and good pics overall, some of 'em look very professional. get them here.
Lets see who is really a car lover.

Cano
 
Nice photos, Cano. Some real landmark cars in that lot. I love the old Porsche Speedsters and the RSK. Thanks!
 
Dumbarses, it's a damn photo gallery that he found.

The Cano I know, is way to busy in life to be at some car show.
 
Why don't they use hood ornaments anymore!

10D_0106-vi.jpg
 
Originally posted by pimp racer
that off a rolls royce . <--- without the S please.
i doubt it is but jus wannna know

that off a Packard. the Famed Spirit of Ecstasy isnt anything like that. and believe me, Id kill to go to this event, but I live in mexico, so it would be very difficult =/ but hey, maybe some day

Cano
 
Originally posted by Super-Supra
Dumbarses, it's a damn photo gallery that he found.

The Cano I know, is way to busy in life to be at some car show.

Trying to to be Klos now are we?

:rolleyes:

The large variety of cars would've been awesome to see let alone what type of cars there are... :eek:
 
Back