380PP NR-A Roadster Cup

• Thread starter Kovathos
  • 3 comments
I am having a very tough time trying to beat this seasonal event.

I'm not a huge noob when it comes to actual racing but I know nothing about how to tune your car for it to do more specific things.

I have tried searching online, found one post, which helped me win the indy track, but I am having a very hard time doing the london reverse.

Best I've gotten is 4th place so far with 8 seconds behind 1st place.

Any help here on how to tune my car either in the driving settings where you can change tires, controller sensitivity, etc... as well as in the tuning options for the car.

I've tried many different miata's tried doing speed tests for acceleration with my limited knowledge to find which one did the best. What I've done so far doesn't seem to cut it.

Any help is appreciated. I know the reward is only a level 1 car but I still want to finish it. This is I guess a post 2.11 patched game? So its not as easy as it was before to beat.

I was looking at that earlier but didnt quite understand it, tommorow ill look at it again.

The thread was started pre 2.11 so you'll need to look at the later posts to get a relevant tune for your car. London is a bit tricky but it's really just a case of being clean and precise around the lap. Avoid slamming walls and the other AI and try to carry as much speed as possible through the turns.

As to the controller set the sensitivity to the maximum (level 7), it really helps.

Turn OFF all of the aids except ABS which should be at level 1. SRF is forced on anyway and in this case should help you.

Good luck :cheers:

Latest Posts

Back