Challenge Ten IndyCar Stars in the Final Forza Motorsport 7 Bounty Hunter

Wish GT sport had these kind of events for players.

I mostly feel the GT Sport events are only for the few elite players.

Not hating on them or anything its great fun to watch the events, but not really any reason for normal average Joe or casual players to participate in GT sport online events.

Picture features the incorrect, road course aero kit.

Picture features the incorrect, road course aero kit.

It's not possible to add the speedway aero kit for the event. The cars are all rentals so the road course aero is the only option.

Yeah, that's how I found it, too. I tried in free play with the oval aero, I was over a second faster - given that I'm beyond crap (and having particularly hard time finding a good racing line on an oval), it's something alright :)

Honestly couldn’t not give two craps about the prizes, it’s always how close can I get to these guys or miraculously beating them.

Last edited:
Honestly couldn’t not give two craps about the prizes, it’s akwaysvhow close can I get to these guys or miraculously beating them.

This is the reason I'm trying this, too. For one, I'm already super excited that apparently I'm in the top 21% overall given how bad of a driver I am, just barely hovering above 40 seconds. Now, the fact that I'm just about 0.015s away from Jack Harvey, that's a different feeling altogether.

I feel that I won't get anything else apart from the participation prize as I needed like 100 laps just to get here - I manage to touch the wall or the grass way too often - but it's a definitive progress I could achieve. If only I could finally figure out the right time to start to turn at turn 3... (yes, I can see the ghost, yet I'm not quick enough or not smooth enough LOL)

Back