Forza Horizon 4 Series 10 Preview: The 1,900hp Rimac C_Two Leads the Charge

The custom adventure options aren't new. I've been able to do that all last week already. And it's great. I had the best races i've done in this game thanks to having no collisions.

I still have not been able to get the Apollo ie
Just take a car with high downforce and give it AWD. At the bare minimum you'll stay on the road and probably finish in front of a few AI. Plus the first race is way harder than the other two, so don't quit, even if all the humans are last.

When I did it, one of the guys was in the rental P1. At the first race two of us quit, but even 4 to 6 we won the next two races by miles, the guy in the rental simply stuck to the road and capitalized on AI crashing.

It's easier than it looks.

Radical RXC with (or without if you're good at controlling a car) 4WD has one of the highest grip in the game, even though you sacrifice some speed. Or you can just use any Lambo with aero. Just concentrate on staying on the road and it'll be okay. Also pray for luck that your teammates are't idiots or leeches.

I'm very sure the Rimac will be behind either PvP or this unbeatable nonsense set of challenges. I got nothing close to the required skill to do these. Why don't they make these cars available to buy anyways? Even if the cars were triple their normal price or more I'd get them!

Personal thoughts

The Rimac will be awesome, and the AMC Rebel is a returning car that I'm looking forward to, but I can't say I'm excited for much else from the stream. Though I'm sure the Fiat and Maserati have their fans as well.

Custom adventure is irrelevant to me considering I don't play competitive online outside of getting the festival playlist all filled out.

And the Star Cards just seem like a waste of development time. Complete every task in the game to earn mere username icons... hooray?? They could have at least released rewards that are more worth while. I for one am sick of the yellow licence plates on everything outside of the FE cars; having the rewards being different styles/colours of those would be a better alternative (ie: blue plate with white checkered flag for completing "Racing Superstar").

But at the very least, the steam was well worth it just for that mention of the :bowdown:McLaren MP4-12C making an eventual arrival in update 11 or later.

I'm very sure the Rimac will be behind either PvP or this unbeatable nonsense set of challenges. I got nothing close to the required skill to do these. Why don't they make these cars available to buy anyways? Even if the cars were triple their normal price or more I'd get them!

It's the 50% prize, so in reality not too difficult to acquire.

As Fred said, its a 50% playlist reward for week 4. And if you don't think you have the skill to complete the challenges, you can make it easier on yourself by focusing on the other tasks first.

The rivals challenge is always easy; the first opponent you're matched against will usually sit at the starting line for several minutes before making a lap (at least that's how it was for the MC12 Corsa challenge). All you have to do is set a clean lap at your own pace and you're good for the whole season.

With online adventure you don't actually need to win any races. Once you win/lose three races, you will qualify for the lowest rank, marking that item off the list for the entire season as well.

Then there's the daily and weekly challenges, which are simple enough. I end up earning half of them whilst doing other tasks most of the time. Just as long as there aren't any of those "triple pass" skills, its quite easy. The weekly challenge may require you to win a race or two, but there's no difficulty requirements, so you can race against the easiest ai if you desire. Sometimes even on routes you've created depending on whether or not it requires the completion of campaign races.

The Stunt challenges are iffy. Jumps, speed traps, and speed zones are easy enough with a S2 or X class car that you're familiar with, though the drift zones may require you to get some help from the community by downloading a drift tune on a car of your choice. Completing the Drift Club campaign also helps improve your own skills and offers some good tips, so I'd recommend doing a few chapters of that if you haven't already.

After that's all said and done, if you aren't already at 50%, the most you'll have to do is beat one of the tournaments against the Drivatars. Which in the past month or so, Playground did drop down the required Drivatar difficulty by one increment. But, if that's still too difficult for you, look at the car restrictions before the race, leave, and download a racing tune for that car (within the required PI parameters) before returning.

At that point, you're guaranteed to be at 50% and don't need to bother with playground games nor the trial.

I tried the P1 which had better accelleration than the Veneno. I was the only one left for the last race which didn’t help. I hope that Apollo returns on a single player race. I have lost interest in trying to win one and missed out on four auctions!

At least that Rimac will be easier to get. I am usually up to 50% before the weekend is out.

And the Star Cards just seem like a waste of development time. Complete every task in the game to earn mere username icons... hooray?? They could have at least released rewards that are more worth while. I for one am sick of the yellow licence plates on everything outside of the FE cars; having the rewards being different styles/colours of those would be a better alternative (ie: blue plate with white checkered flag for completing "Racing Superstar").

Yeah, it seems like an attempt to mimic the equally useless belt buckle reward system seen in Red Dead Online.

So above I originally said that I'm only thrilled about the Rimac, but I actually meant the total opposite. The Maserati, Fiat and AMC are the ones I'm looking forward to. Missing the word "not" in a sentence is bad. :banghead:

Last edited:
So above I originally said that I'm only thrilled about the Rimac, but I actually meant the total opposite. The Maserati, Fiat and Dino are the ones I'm looking forward to. Missing the word "not" in a sentence is bad. :banghead:

I thought you misspelled 'Dino', but this explains.

I thought you misspelled 'Dino', but this explains.

And I meant to say AMC where I said Dino after having already said Fiat. It must be the heatwave baking my brain.

So basically, Fiat Dino, Maserati Ghibli and AMC Rebel = Win. Rimac = Meh.

Last edited:

Yeah, it seems like an attempt to mimic the equally useless belt buckle reward system seen in Red Dead Online.

And it doesn't even work! I have some reporting incorrectly (like roads driven, I have only 63 although I have done them all), some are already done but do not report/count as done (drift, speed zones, speed traps, etc.) and some don't even detect being done (like showcases, I had all showing completed, but reported 0/5)

The license plates are a good point, although they don't bother me that much. What bothers me, are the damn brake calipers. They should have been paintable a long time ago.

And it doesn't even work! I have some reporting incorrectly (like roads driven, I have only 63 although I have done them all), some are already done but do not report/count as done (drift, speed zones, speed traps, etc.) and some don't even detect being done (like showcases, I had all showing completed, but reported 0/5)

The license plates are a good point, although they don't bother me that much. What bothers me, are the damn brake calipers. They should have been paintable a long time ago.

Those that are already done but not registered will be fixed once you restart the game. Roads driven stuck at 63 seems to be an issue if you completed both the main map and fortune island but it will be fixed by another patch soon, showcase showing up as 0 is due to the game just never track the data,

It is a poorly implemented feature with way too many bugs now, the list of known issues for Star Cards in the patch notes is as long as the "New Features" category.

Link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360024284113-FH4-Release-Notes-June-4th-2019

I remember PG mention in the live stream that better rewards for Star Cards will come for the next monthly update.

They explained a few months ago, why that isn't doable. Something to do with how the car models were created. It is POSSIBLE, but the amount of work required to do it would be a waste for such a minor thing. I don't expect it before the next game.

They explained a few months ago, why that isn't doable. Something to do with how the car models were created. It is POSSIBLE, but the amount of work required to do it would be a waste for such a minor thing. I don't expect it before the next game.
That's too bad. After having done everything in the game, car designs are about all except the weekly challenges that I do, and having to have those red calipers everywhere is just a pain in the ....

That's too bad. After having done everything in the game, car designs are about all except the weekly challenges that I do, and having to have those red calipers everywhere is just a pain in the ....

I agree, it is unfortunate. I think they actually did look into trying to do it, and publicly said as much, and that was when they realized it would be more labour intensive than they thought.

There's a few cars for which not being able to paint the calipers is... unfortunate... because they are wacky colours.

I have the same issue with the star cards, not that I care anyways. But what still bothers me is that the game thinks i'm missing a player house and a billboard when I bought all the houses (multiple times for the VIP one because of server issues and me playing during an internet outage) but the boards, I have them all. I made sure I had them all by checking with completed maps too. So whatever lol.

Back