This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Returning Favorites Arrive for Summer

Can Forzathon points be purchased by real life cash or not? Wanting the Z4 but don't know if 660 points is a lot?

You can earn 200FP for completing the weekly challenge. The daily challenges are another 10-20 (I can't remember which). Forthathon Live events are another 60 each time.

Alternatively, if you have credits, you could just try the AH.

You can earn 200FP for completing the weekly challenge. The daily challenges are another 10-20 (I can't remember which). Forthathon Live events are another 60 each time.

Granted the player owns the Lake Lodge property. Otherwise payouts are half of that.

"Costing 625 Forzathon Points, if you didn’t already get one in April, then look at spending your points somewhere else." Shouldn't it be "if you already got one in April" instead?

The 15 Threading the Needle achievements is killing me. I’m playing offline to get more cars on the road, but I’m still only averaging one achievement every ten minutes.

The 15 Threading the Needle achievements is killing me. I’m playing offline to get more cars on the road, but I’m still only averaging one achievement every ten minutes.

There's a narrow road in the southern part of Edinburgh that's great for these. It's the one leading up to the castle entrance.

There's a narrow road in the southern part of Edinburgh that's great for these. It's the one leading up to the castle entrance.
I tried that one. I tried the motorway, the Festival site, Broadway, Ambleside and several other places. I managed to get up to nine of 15 after about two hours of trying. I finally resorted to getting a Threading the Needle just west of the northernmost motorway roundabout, and then rewinding and getting that same TtN six more times.

Threading the Needle. Forza Solo on the road that passes east to west through the Festival. At dusk or early morning its better because of the headlights. You can get 2-4 per pass and should not take more than 10 minutes.

Back