Fanalab beta available

• Thread starter BrainsBush
  • 22 comments
Hmmm, have installed it but when I run it my none of my Fanatec gear appears in the active devices section.

Works with my CSL Xbox base with limited function.
More just a different but nice launcher outside of steam.
Ran some brief diagnostics barely any hit on performance so this beta seems optimized very well.

Sven Lippe
No Support for the CSL Elite...
frowning.png
Maurice Böschen
Unofficially there is support. Only the Tuning Menu is not working on CSL E, CSL E v1.1 and CSW v2. Everything else like Dynamic Damping, LEDs and Display as well as vibrations *should* work.
super_gt
And how exactly the dynamic damping will work with CSL Elite V1.0 knowing that DRI OFF applies constant maximum force damper?
Marcel Pfister
Yes you can't deactivate the motor damper on the CSL E 1.0 but still the dynamic damper should work, it just has less of an advantage on your base. The default damper is always there but it is not the maximum damper the base can do.

Is there a changelog ?

Edit: found it. Strange that theere is no new blog post on the main page (because they fixed a lot of issues)

Ive only just recently purchased a csl elite wheel with lc pedals. Just wondering if there is any benefit on connecting to fanalabs as I only play GT Sport on PS4.

Ive only just recently purchased a csl elite wheel with lc pedals. Just wondering if there is any benefit on connecting to fanalabs as I only play GT Sport on PS4.
FanaLab is only for PC and there is a problem at the moment with the CSL Elite LC pedals.

FanaLab is only for PC and there is a problem at the moment with the CSL Elite LC pedals.

Aw man! Boo.. my DD wheel is supposed to arrive today. Guess I'll just avoid the firmware update for now.

Jerome

Aw man! Boo.. my DD wheel is supposed to arrive today. Guess I'll just avoid the firmware update for now.

Jerome
If you have CSL Elite LC pedals just avoid FanaLab until the problem is fixed. You can update to driver 372 and the corresponding firmwares.:)

Got my Podium F1 DD today and my 911 GT3R rim. Come to find out, I think the Button Module Endurance (the carbon fiber piece with all the buttons) isn't working. The F1 rim works fine. This one however, I can only get the paddle shifters to work connected to the Podium Hub (yes the usb-c is plugged in). I can't even do into the tuning menu : / Opened a support ticket.

So I fixed my initial issue. I grabbed the latest BME drivers and it began working, whoop! Then my pedals stopped working (as expected with this version I guess). So I plugged it into my desktop with the older drivers and my pedals AND wheel were working properly again. Once they iron all this out I'll update everything again. But for now, I'm up and running!

Jerome

Last edited:
FanaLab 1.47B
Hotfix for the following known issues:

• Fixed: BRF setting stuck at MIN if CSL LC pedals are connected to the base.
  • Fixed: AMS2 is missing the explanation how to disable the game LEDs and Display support to prevent conflicts with FanaLab. You have to disable this inside the game options.
  • Fixed: AMS2 wheel spin LEDs constantly triggered.
  • Fixed: When chosing MPH as speed value in FanaLab settings the speed is shown only shown as 000

Last edited:
FanaLab 1.47b
Hotfix for the following known issues:

• Fixed: BRF setting stuck at MIN if CSL LC pedals are connected to the base.
  • Fixed: AMS2 is missing the explanation how to disable the game LEDs and Display support to prevent conflicts with FanaLab. You have to disable this inside the game options.
  • Fixed: AMS2 wheel spin LEDs constantly triggered.
  • Fixed: When chosing MPH as speed value in FanaLab settings the speed is shown only shown as 000
I tried the Fanalab this weekend as I'd like to change my Button Module Endurance to MPH instead of KPH. I don't see a way to do it?

Jerome

Click on settings in Fanalab. In the menu on the top you can change from KPH to MPH, but only working with today's hotfix 1.47B

Right on man, thanks so much! I'll give it a whirl.

Jerome

Back