This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Transit of Winter

Transit of Winter. Nice play on words.

I'll probably get both the Quartz and the Type 3 in the shop. I can never have enough Notchbacks, and throwing that Quartz up on the auction block with the Type D still locked inside will be a nice treat for someone who has more credits than points.

I finally got the Alpine! Other than that, I don't see anything worth the time. I already got the VW Notchback.

Also, what's up with the Auction House prices? Still can't sell my Bugatti Divo, Apollo IE and McLaren 12c because the set price is way too low. I can't even sell that new Ford Van; doesn't even give me the option. I have a bunch of unique cars I have no interest or use for.

Also, what's up with the Auction House prices? Still can't sell my Bugatti Divo, Apollo IE and McLaren 12c because the set price is way too low. I can't even sell that new Ford Van; doesn't even give me the option. I have a bunch of unique cars I have no interest or use for.
I sold both the Divo and Apollo for 20 M each last week, all is fine. :D The maximum price is dynamically adjusted based on demand, if you're not level 5+ painter.

As for the 2 new cars, why is their maximum speed so low?

Back